Sign in to follow this  
CRAZY LEGS

score against charlton

2-1 loss for me.  I was confident but then I saw that 1 win in 26 visits to London statistic!

Also Millwall to draw with Huddersfield.

I''m going to be cautiously optimistic and hope for a reaction for last night, and say 2-1.Saying that, any scoreline wouldn''t surprise me after last night.

I think that without Holt we shall struggle to score, and without Hooly even more so.

I hope that with preparation this week the defence will be more on the mark. The message about weakness to set pieces will have got back to Charlton, so expect plenty of crosses and high balls.

I think that it will be 0-0 or 1-1. If Charlton score more than 1, I think that we might be doomed again. Sorry!

I have to agree with Salopian.. after witnessing last nights lack of creativity, if Charlton score any more than 1 goal we are doomed! But hey-ho.. still 2 home games to get the points we need!

Score predictions a bit of a lottery this time of the season. The form book goes out of the window and every game is a cup game. Take a look at the Tranmere, Stockport, MK Donkeys and last nights predictions, if only!

No easy games left now but I hope a win at Charlton, but not optimistic, will relax the team and we will go on to win another couple at least. Would like to see some nice performances again but will settle for any scrappy points.

I hope for a win, expect a draw, but wouldnt be surprised at a defeat [8-)]Whatever happens, i''m lucky to be there and will sing my heart out trying to inspire City.

I think we''ll play better against Charlton than we have done against the smaller clubs lately and I fancy us to get a draw at least. And if Millwall fail to win against Huddersfield that would leave us needing only another three points to clinch promotion.

I have to agree. 2-0 Charlton. It''s London. Charlton are at home and will be motivated in the fight for automatic promotion. Plus we''ve no Hoolahan or Holt. [:( Still, Hudders and Millwall will draw on Friday evening so only another point lost with 3 games to go.

[quote user="RonDavies"]Charlton are no great shakes themselves you know! They will be as nervous and jittery as us. I predict a very tight game with maybe one goal deciding it.[/quote]

1-1 for me