Sign in to follow this  
ollie

Phantom Of The Opera masks

in tribute to the incredibly fanstasitc role francis has done for norwich city - i propose to mark his return and any subsequent apperances with everyone buying a Phantom Of The Opera mask and wear it! -

so go out spend a couple of quid at any fancy dress shop - to prove how much we appreciate him!

this has the potential to eclispe the ''inflatable canary - last seen in the UEFA run''

so go forth to buy your masks (and who knows they may come in use else where!)

what about Canary feet slippers too?? I had a pair once, they were great, i''m going out to buy another set, dont think they let you wear them into pubs though??

[quote]what about Canary feet slippers too?? I had a pair once, they were great, i''m going out to buy another set, dont think they let you wear them into pubs though??[/quote]

G''Day Norm. See, I''m fully conversant in every strange language!.

I trust everyone will now be wearing face mask, canary feet and red knickers now!.

In a few weeks time at this rate, we can all get use to wearing a charming padded straight jacket as well!.

Oh, I forgot, you already have one!, sorry my friend.

Players who should just wear one irrespective of injury :-

1) Trevor Putney

2) Peter Beardsley (obvious I know, but had to put him in!)

3) John Wark

4) Eric Gates

5) Wayne Rooney

6) Edwin Van Der Saar

7) Ronaldinho

Any more ???

luke chadwick

alan brazil could do with a body suit

like the idea of wearing these,not before he comes back though. and maybe a song should be made to go with it too,presumably from the phantom of the opera. get to work lyricists

Wiz..... sir,

It is my duty to inform you that the fur lined, fluffy fluro yellow straight jacket you sent to me has been taken away....

I was told that the other patients were becoming too "psychotically" jealous... It''s back to the old boring white one... but I''ve got my new canary slippers on!!

Not being funny, but if I was Damien, and maybe feeling a little bit self-conscious - seeing a stadium full of people who look like they could be taking the piss, would probably send me over the edge....

Or would he see it as an act of solidarity to counter act the inevitable baiting from our opponents fans? Sounds like a cult waiting to happen to me - like the now obligatory red underwear which is as I speak being ready for some serious saturday action...OTBC