Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Charlton tickets - Rows

Sorry to start a new thread about the Charlton tickets, but I just want to know something about mine. On my ticket, it says ''Row : A1''. Just wondering if anyone has one with Row A-Z, as I don''t know if I''m in row 1 or 27. I think 27 but not sure. Thanks. [Y]

Ohh, cheers. Is that a good thing? [:S] [:P] Not sure if I like that. I guess it''s alright.

Where''s row C then? 29th? I''ll probably be right behind the pillar knowing my luck.

[quote user="Brendo "]Ohh, cheers. Is that a good thing? [:S] [:P] Not sure if I like that. I guess it''s alright.
[/quote]

Have a look at this link, it''s a really good website and I use it everytime I go away to give my self an idea of the ground.

www.footballgroundguide.com

Just click on Charlton and it gives you everything you need to know!

Boyo - 

Have a look at this link, it''s a really good website and I use it everytime I go away to give my self an idea of the ground.

I use this too. Plus this will be my third time at the Valley. It''s just it will be good to be closer to the pitch, but poor view? [:S]

From what I have heard of the front row it is a little bit raised from the pitch and is actually a good view.

[quote user="Brendo "]Boyo - 

I use this too. Plus this will be my third time at the Valley. It''s just it will be good to be closer to the pitch, but poor view? [:S]

[/quote]so why start a thread if you know where to find the answer??

[quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="Brendo "]Boyo - 

[/quote]

so why start a thread if you know where to find the answer??
[/quote]

Thats what I thought, he uses the website I gave him and didn''t even look.  Not to mention a thank you for getting him the link![:@]

Does it say anything about where rows are on the website because I just looked and can''t find that information?

[quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="Brendo "]Boyo - 

[/quote]

so why start a thread if you know where to find the answer??
[/quote]

He didn''t know before he created this thread and then found out later, obviously.

not exactly obvious. "I use this too" does not suggest he has only just been on it. also he mentions hes been to the valley 3 times before so surely he has some idea.

From past visits I''m guessing Block F is the block closest to Block A for the home fans as the CAFC web-site doesn''t specify blocks in the away stand on their stadium guide. E was certainly nearer the furthest end of the stand - from where away fans enterI''ve sat in Blocks C, D and E previously - rows M, N and F - so the lower half of the stand. I think AA, BB etc are in the upper half of the stand but not sure as never sat in that part.

[quote user="bristol_canary"]not exactly obvious. "I use this too" does not suggest he has only just been on it. also he mentions hes been to the valley 3 times before so surely he has some idea.
[/quote]

Well I think that he just did go on it but wasn''t sure so posted a thread on here. Most of the people are helpful on here unlike you who only comes on to slag Brendan off, as seen in other posts. Btw he has been 2 times before not 3 and it is understandable to forget how the seats are layed out.

That site says nothing about the seats. And I really do think you need to get a life Bristolcanary, or who ever you are. I was asking for help, little do I need or want pathetic little infantile children interupting with no useful information at all. Thanks for those that have helped. [:(]

I was row b for the league game last year which iirc was actually about 4 rows up. I was row pp for the cup game which was the first row of the upper ''tier''.

Cheers. I''ve came to the conclusion I''m in one of the first 3 rows. [:S]Guess I''ll never know for sure till I get there.

My tickets finally arrived today.Bad news is all 4 of our group have restricted view.Sitting in Block J Row PP.Just hope its a better game than my visit last year.

Why''d Bristol Canary''s post get deleted? [:(]I wanted everyone to see how sad he is.

[quote user="Brendo "]Sorry to start a new thread about the Charlton tickets, but I just want to know something about mine. On my ticket, it says ''Row : A1''. Just wondering if anyone has one with Row A-Z, as I don''t know if I''m in row 1 or 27. I think 27 but not sure.

Thanks. [Y]
[/quote]

idon''t care where my seat is i''m just happy I managed to get a ticket

[quote user="Brendo "]Cheers. I''ve came to the conclusion I''m in one of the first 3 rows. [:S]

Guess I''ll never know for sure till I get there.
[/quote]

And then I''m sure you''ll start yet another thread to let us know.

So does anyone know which row, seat number will be affected by the post ?

Im row z and as I was at the front of the second tier in row cc im guessing i mustbe at the back of the front tier as im in row z

For those that are interested, in the FA Cup match last year we were in Row P. This is furthest row back before the walk-way that goes between the seats in the upper part of the stand and the seats nearer the pitch.