Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Huddersfield's home form vs Millwall's away form -

Huddersfield -

Millwall -

On season form it should be a Huddersfield win or a draw at worst.  Millwall were pretty poor for large spells last night.  The pressure is not just on us.  Leeds, Millwall et al know they can''t really afford to drop any points if they are to stand any chance of catching us.

Huddersfield have only lost one at home all season (to us), they draw quite a few, but have a fairly healthy home GD of +28.

Millwall have won 7 away games this season and have drawn 8. 

I''m gonna stick my neck on the line and say 2-1 Huddersfield[Y]

Millwall have some tough fixtures. Two games against promotion chasing teams and two against teams battling for survival.

Any slip for Millwall pretty much precludes them from catching us.

Apparently they were diabolical against Yeovil.

Huddersfield''s recent home form (last 6 games) W2 D3 L1 F12 A11

Millwall''s recent away form (last 6 games) W4 D2 L0 F13 A6

Their last 6 games form (a mixture of home and away) is much more even. Huddersfield W4 D1 L1 F11 A8. Millwall W4 D2 L0 F15 A3.

Surely Millwall are due a loss? [;)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Huddersfield -

Millwall -

On season form it should be a Huddersfield win or a draw at worst.  Millwall were pretty poor for large spells last night.  The pressure is not just on us.  Leeds, Millwall et al know they can''t really afford to drop any points if they are to stand any chance of catching us.

Huddersfield have only lost one at home all season (to us), they draw quite a few, but have a fairly healthy home GD of +28.

Millwall have won 7 away games this season and have drawn 8. 

I''m gonna stick my neck on the line and say 2-1 Huddersfield[Y]

[/quote]

Those figures you have posted mean nothing, you need to format them properly.

I think the first column must mean games won, i.e. Hudders have won 12 at home and Millwall have won 8 away games. The second column must be draws, thus Hudders have drawn 8  at home and Millwall 8 away. The third column must be defeats so Hudders have only lost 1 home game (mmm... who was that against?) while Millwall have lost 6 away games.  The next column must be goals for, thus Hudders have scored 49 goals at home and Millwall have scored 28 away. The last column must be goals against. Hudders have let in 21 at home while Millwall have let in 26 away.All of which leads me to hope for a Hudders win and at the very least a draw.