Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Doc up front?

Doc alongside Chris Martini against the Orient if it''s all starting to go Pete Tong.

With Zak Trophy bitter playing in the back four with Horatio - and Macca and Oli on both the flanks.....sorted.

Well that thoughts just ruined a nice spring morning.

Just as I was begining to warm to your kind careing nature you come up with this bomb shell[:D]

Can''t you just concentrate on niggling at Nutty?

Slightly of topic but happened to Whitbread after Monday? Seems weird he was not even in the squad. Was that because he was injured again or because Spillane is more versatile as he can play midfield, centre back or right back

I think perhaps because he was gash [:P]..Didn''t hear of any injury, so I guess it was as GTFABM wrote that Spillane is more of a utility player.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Doc alongside Chris Martini against the Orient if it''s all starting to go Pete Tong.

With Zak Trophy bitter playing in the back four with Horatio - and Macca and Oli on both the flanks.....sorted.

[/quote]You are Nigel Worthington and I claim my 5 earth pounds.

[/quote]Isn''''t it a tad early for the falling down juice Mello?

Dont think this will be happening as Lambert said yesterday Whitbread unlikely to feature again this year

Doherty returned in place of Zak Whitbread, who seems unlikely to play again this season.

“I''ve got to watch because he''s been out for 10 months, which is a long time,” said Lambert. “We can''t rush him back and him being fit is when he comes back in pre-season. Gary came in and was excellent.”

Spillane in instead of Zak......Ginger Pele up front......sorted.....

I''ll tell you all how it went.....sometime Sunday.

Spillane in instead of Zak......Ginger Pele up front......sorted.....

I''ll tell you all how it went.....sometime Sunday.

[/quote]

Hope Doc scores a few then as I would think we will concede a few

It aint gonna happen. Whitbread is not fit. Doc & Nelson have been a great partnership so that wont be broken up, it amazes me we have a couple of poor displays and people what all these changes. Doc can go up front and cause problems last 15mins if were losing but no more.

NO why do you want him up front, whats the point hes our best defender at the moment, if he did go up top then we would just punt a long ball at him all the time, chris martin can hold the ball up if you play it to his feet. its only an option until late on in the game