Sign in to follow this  
batesout MOT

This place looks like WACCOE...

... a few weeks ago.

Forget Millwall, they''ll collapse before the end of the season. You''d better beat Charlton because they''re the team that could catch Leeds. Thanks in advance Bates Lovers.  

Football fans are all the same. We all want our teams to do well and our little slump means fans are just getting anxious. The difference being I have''nt seen anyone on here wanting Delia Smith to die or calling for Lambert''s head yet....

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

Football fans are all the same. We all want our teams to do well and our little slump means fans are just getting anxious. The difference being I have''nt seen anyone on here wanting Delia Smith to die or calling for Lambert''s head yet....

[/quote]If we''re being fair though, had we of given a lead like Leeds had away then i wouldn''t have been too surprised to of seen posts like that strewn across this message board...

Fair point. As I said football supporters at virtually all clubs are more similiar than they would like to think

The funnyest thing now is about those Leeds fans who decided not to apply for a charlton ticket. It''s the last away game of the seasno, so fans needed to have gone to at least 10 previous matches to be assured of a ticket. Some decided not to apply because we were losing, save money for play off''s.

[quote user="batesout MOT"]The funnyest thing now is about those Leeds fans who decided not to apply for a charlton ticket. It''s the last away game of the seasno, so fans needed to have gone to at least 10 previous matches to be assured of a ticket. Some decided not to apply because we were losing, save money for play off''s.[/quote]

10 away matches, or 10 matches at all?

[quote user="batesout MOT"]The funnyest thing now is about those Leeds fans who decided not to apply for a charlton ticket. It''s the last away game of the seasno, so fans needed to have gone to at least 10 previous matches to be assured of a ticket. Some decided not to apply because we were losing, save money for play off''s.[/quote]

We''ve got people slagging Lambert, team selection and everything else they can think of, but they''ll all be on the bandwagon when we go up as if they''d never doubted it. It''s the nature of fans mate (or at least some fans!)

[quote user="Beauseant"]

We''ve got people slagging Lambert, team selection and everything else they can think of, but they''ll all be on the bandwagon when we go up as if they''d never doubted it. It''s the nature of fans mate (or at least some fans!)

[/quote]

Only people from the pinkun mind, not one person ive spoken with has actualy blamed or slagged off Lambert, its just got closer, thats how football is, you remove that referee from Tranmere or MK dons then your dealing with one poor performance from the team (where we didnt get a result) and thats the game at Orient.

yeah it is the ST holders with equal amount of away games need to prioritised.

ours is just as bad, 10 tickets or your in group 3 (no matter if you have 8 or 9)

It actually worked out well for me as ive got a ticket for charlton and the only away game ive been to this season is colchester (in the home end)

although theres no denying it isnt fair.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

From what I have read, absolutely no one is slagging off Lambert or being extreme in criticism of his team selection. However, some questions are being asked. Why is that so wrong ? I suppose that we have to subscribe to "All''s well in the best of all possible worlds" on this MB and dare not question anything.

Indeed, although even with the Norfolk twang this is more like middle class WACCOE. As opposed to the standard ASBO class WACCOE that Leeds fans post on [;)]

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Indeed, although even with the Norfolk twang this is more like middle class WACCOE. As opposed to the standard ASBO class WACCOE that Leeds fans post on [;)]
[/quote]

Judging by the punctuation and grammar of both forums, I''d say they both have their fair share of illiterate dole scum.

[quote user="batesout MOT"]

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Indeed, although even with the Norfolk twang this is more like middle class WACCOE. As opposed to the standard ASBO class WACCOE that Leeds fans post on [;)][/quote]

Judging by the punctuation and grammar of both forums, I''d say they both have their fair share of illiterate dole scum.

[/quote]Difference being that even our illiterate dole scum can keep a civil tongue in their heads, and don''t glory in roughing up old dears and kids.

[quote user="batesout MOT"]

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Indeed, although even with the Norfolk twang this is more like middle class WACCOE. As opposed to the standard ASBO class WACCOE that Leeds fans post on [;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

So says the bloke who spelled "scarfer" "scalfer" on another thread.  Superb [Y] [:|]

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="batesout MOT"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So says the bloke who spelled "scarfer" "scalfer" on another thread.  Superb [Y] [:|]

[/quote]

It''s spelt like that up here [H]

Do you spell tournament "tournement" up there too, as you have on the other thread?  I`m impressed you managed to spell "illiterate" though......