Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Finally - Something to ssshhh you moaning buggers

Hopefully tonight''s result will make all you moaning doubters be quiet and show some more optimism. [:)]

[quote user="Brendo "]Hopefully tonight''s result will make all you moaning doubters be quiet and show some more optimism. [:)]
[/quote]

I''m quite simply grounded, people get jittery that''s all and knowing the history of NCFC and how they have had a tendency to let the fans down i''m hardly shocked.

I won''t be quiet, I shall support my team for another 25 years and beyond, if I want to moan I will if I see fit, it''s a forum, don''t like differing opinions don''t come on here [:)]

Not a chance, tomorrows game is over before it''s started, no Holt no Hoolahan no hope, we have a total meltdown, Leeds win the league and we lose the playoff final......now have I missed anything Brendo?

I think he was trying to gee people up, but seems to have worded it in a way which is just gonna p!ss everyone off lol,

so pleased about tonights result though, 3 points and we''re up [:D]

[quote user="Brendo "]Hopefully tonight''s result will make all you moaning doubters be quiet and show some more optimism. [:)]
[/quote]

Brendo think a bit before you start a thread pal.  

[quote user="Twitchy"]Not a chance, tomorrows game is over before it''s started, no Holt no Hoolahan no hope, we have a total meltdown, Leeds win the league and we lose the playoff final......now have I missed anything Brendo?[/quote]

Lambert leaves for celtic [:P]

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[quote user="Brendo "]Hopefully tonight''s result will make all you moaning doubters be quiet and show some more optimism. [:)][/quote]

[/quote]Thanks.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="NCFC-47"]Well done beating me 6-1 on fifa earlier your good:L[/quote]Don''t worry i''ve just beaten him.[/quote][:(]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="NCFC-47"]Well done beating me 6-1 on fifa earlier your good:L[/quote]Don''t worry i''ve just beaten him.[/quote][:(][/quote]I let you win, didn''t want to show off. [;)]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks.

No probs

[/quote]

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[quote user="Brendo "]Hopefully tonight''s result will make all you moaning doubters be quiet and show some more optimism. [:)][/quote]

[/quote]Thanks.

No probs

[/quote]

[/quote]Love you. [L]

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]slag[/quote]Baby, I thought you loved me?[:|]Whore. Leave now. [:''(]

[quote user="Forever Yellow"]

I think he was trying to gee people up, but seems to have worded it in a way which is just gonna p!ss everyone off lol,

[/quote]

Spot on - we will go to ''squeaky bum'' wins against Gillingham and Carlisle to finally see it through. 

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Forever Yellow"]

[/quote]

Spot on - we will go to ''squeaky bum'' wins against Gillingham and Carlisle to finally see it through. 

[/quote]

Yeah I can see it at Gillingham too NR10...think we''ll probably get Champions the same day as well.