Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4life

OT: Looks like Paul Ince is getting sacked

There saying on SSN that MK Dons are to release a statement in a bit where its expected to be announced Paul Ince has been sacked. I cant say I have any sympathy whatsoever for him after the way I have seen his teams play in the two meetings with mk dons this season and am especially glad he did not become our manager last season.

[quote user="ncfc4life"]There saying on SSN that MK Dons are to release a statement in a bit where its expected to be announced Paul Ince has been sacked. I cant say I have any sympathy whatsoever for him after the way I have seen his teams play in the two meetings with mk dons this season and am especially glad he did not become our manager last season.
[/quote]

Obviously results have dictated the sacking. They have gone backwards from last year considering they finished 3rd. However the impression I got as well was that the fans are fed up with the football as well. I was having a rant about how dirty they were after the came and one elderly MK Dons fan tapped me on the shoulder. I expected a full blown argument but he said he agreed with me and that people were staying away as a result.

He has not delivered the results expected, but has produced a dirty team of cloggers who are playing worse than last season so no surprise he is on the way out.

I see he has got a five game toucline ban too. So he is not exactly going to be seen as very employable because he will have to sit out a new clubs first five games.

I read that they are paying him alot of money and they are getting rid of him to cut costs (Daily Mail)

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]I see he has got a five game toucline ban too. So he is not exactly going to be seen as very employable because he will have to sit out a new clubs first five games.[/quote]

I think that this following his Blackburn debacle shows he is probably unemployable and joins the list of managers with out credibility in even the multichance saloon of football management which includes Souness, Robson Roeder and Reid.

I am not sorry because he was a nasty spiteful player who produced a nasty spiteful team.   His performance at Blackburn showed how lacking in human qualities and skills he is.

Let’s hope that this is true, I hate the sneering little man. Also if it is let’s hope that a good caretaker is put in charge that will lift the team and beat Leeds next weekend! [;)]

Hes carried on in Management where he left off as a player.

Not sure how many of you will remember this.....when Ince was at West Ham, he posed for photos in a Man Utd shirt, before Man U had even made a bid, let alone have one accepted, and still left with a few games of the season to play......thats why West ham fans despise him so much.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Hes carried on in Management where he left off as a player.

Not sure how many of you will remember this.....when Ince was at West Ham, he posed for photos in a Man Utd shirt, before Man U had even made a bid, let alone have one accepted, and still left with a few games of the season to play......thats why West ham fans despise him so much.[/quote]Remember it well.Perhaps not quite in Lee Clark''s league but I doubt the '' Mastermind '' trophy will be winging it''s way into the Ince household anytime soon........

........and Smith must score, Im glad im not the only one who remembers.....some people think West Ham hate Ince as he went to Man Utd...it was far more than that.

Wasn''t his excuse that he was going holiday before the deal was concluded or something so his agent said it would be sensible to get the photos done before he left so he wouldn''t have to come back. He was pretty stupid and/or poorly advised if that is true.

But would Mr Ince sneak into this league..?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/may/04/sportfeatures.footballmanagers

There''s a writer who doesn''t pull his punches!

Mind you, to be fair Ince hasn''t actually been sacked (yet).

to be honest he was arrogant when he came here with his team and told them to basically kick us to the floor. however my friend spoke to him after the game and said how great this club is especially the fans and how he hopes we get promoted. he was joking about with everyone having a talk about the man united game. he came across as a really nice person

To be fair he did alright up to new year time and selling star players like punchoen do not help, i think he has resigned because he knows more will be sold and MK are not going anywhere fast, just my opinion, over to the Ince haters.

I am no fan of Ince either.

BUT. He gave his all when playing for England and produced some good performances over a considerable period of time.

My elderly mother is no football fan, but watched a  World Cup game that  had Ince playing in his mid-field role. England won. My mother considered it was because of , "That little black boy, he was everywhere."

He became an England stalwart and added fire to the team.

Ince, a poor sport who nobody likes at MK Dons, a franchise that nobpdy likes. Seemed a match made in heaven.

[quote user="ricky knight"]To be fair he did alright up to new year time and selling star players like punchoen do not help, i think he has resigned because he knows more will be sold and MK are not going anywhere fast, just my opinion, over to the Ince haters.[/quote]I thought they only had Puncheon on loan? Might be wrong.

yeh from plymouth i dont know why they let him go he is championship level. plymouth could of done with him

I really don''t know about Ince. He was a decent player for England, though he always seemed to have an inflated opinion of himself.I think it''s the mad, staring eyes that really puts me off him though. And I suppose he can''t help that, poor chap.Certainly not enamoured with his team, that''s for sure.

Done a very good job at keeping Macclesfield up when they were over 20 points adrift, went to MK Dons, won promotion and Paint Trophy....then it all went wrong.....

Not defending him...I think hes a arrogant tosser...ive bumped into him at England away games and he had no time for the fans unlike McManaman, Fowler etc who were a good laugh.