Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

1 win and we are promoted!

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]Millwall lost so 1 win from our final 4 games and we are up. Wooooot! C''mon city![/quote]

Woooot?  WTF is Woooot?  Surely this belongs in the silly comments thread

Tonights result has effectively put us up.  We''ll get at least 4 points from our 2 home games and Millwall will beat Swindon at the Den

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]Millwall lost so 1 win from our final 4 games and we are up. Wooooot! C''mon city![/quote]

Tonights result has effectively put us up.  We''ll get at least 4 points from our 2 home games and Millwall will beat Swindon at the Den

[/quote]Wahoo? As in a Cheer!?Never had children? I''m guessing your not young yourself..

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="Barclay hero"]

[/quote]
Wahoo? As in a Cheer!?
Never had children? I''m guessing your not young yourself..
[/quote]

Cheeky bgger!!!  OK - Im older than some but not as old as others....  Do have 2 kids with one on the way - although the younger one has never said "Woooot" - but each to their own [:D]

[quote user="Barclay hero"][quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="Barclay hero"]

[/quote]
Wahoo? As in a Cheer!?
Never had children? I''m guessing your not young yourself..
[/quote]

Cheeky bgger!!!  OK - Im older than some but not as old as others....  Do have 2 kids with one on the way - although the younger one has never said "Woooot" - but each to their own [:D]

[/quote]

And as for the cheer - Im with you on that one [<:o)]

[quote user="Barclay hero"][quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="Barclay hero"]

[/quote]Wahoo? As in a Cheer!?Never had children? I''m guessing your not young yourself..[/quote]

[/quote]Well maybe it''s more of an older teen word :P;D

Our goal difference is currently 17 better than theirs.  If we got three more points and they won all their matches, I doubt they would manage to make it up.Glass half empty?  You don''t have a bloody glass!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Our goal difference is currently 17 better than theirs.  If we got three more points and they won all their matches, I doubt they would manage to make it up.

Glass half empty?  You don''t have a bloody glass!
[/quote]

True ,but if we got a 4/5 nil hiding today, that would immediately wipe cut that by 8 or 10 goals??

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Our goal difference is currently 17 better than theirs.  If we got three more points and they won all their matches, I doubt they would manage to make it up.

Glass half empty?  You don''t have a bloody glass!
[/quote]

True ,but if we got a 4/5 nil hiding today, that would immediately wipe cut that by 8 or 10 goals??

[/quote]

Blimey if you have to try that hard to find reasons why we wont be going up I think we must be pretty much there!                                                                                                                                                                                                       Royalty-free Clip Art: Woman Using A Magnifying Glass To Read The Fine Print On A Document

Yep, the pressure is all on the teams below us now. I am quite surprised at how quickly the Millwall assault on the top ogf the table broke down. It seems like every team at or near the top of this division have had their "blips" this season. THREE MORE precious points and we are there, all things being equal.

yep 1 win then the promised land , well sort off lol!!   .Cant think of a better place to get it tho!! c,mon city!!!!

Funny thing is Leeds have more chance of beating Gillingham than we have beating charlton, maybe only just looking at their home record but Charlton are not high up in the table for no reason. If this is the case then our massive gap will be down to 3 points with 9 left to play.Leeds will then be the form team going into the run in.

I think if this is the case Leeds have a realistic chance of nicking 1st spot but then of course they would have to beat Charlton.

Cant believe they have started winning since they dropped their best goal scorer.

Always knew that Beckford was bad news. I think a lot of teams are better off without him to be honest.

Technically, if we, Swindon and Leeds all win this weekend, then Swindon will still only be 9 points behind, with 3 left to play. Their goal difference is about 20 worse than ours, but it won''t be official until its impossible for them to catch us.

So have some of that!