Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Let's just digress for a moment

On this mad web site of Svensson, penalties and dodgy referee''s, I thought i''d draw your attention to the second team in East Anglia. No not Norwich United but The Binners. I couldn''t help but notice they lost at lowly Stoke last night. I also couldn''t help to notice their joke defending for both goals. The first where they failed to cock up a back pass in their own six yard area!! And then promptly give away a penalty seconds later! And the second, which I thought was even more fun (as it was scored by Akinbiyi!!) where Santos tries to play a dreadful offside trap, fails miserably and when he sees that Akinbiyi is away from him stops, as he can''t be bothered to run after him!! I''m very hopeful that we will have a field day on Sunday and Huckerby will run them ragged! Roll on the weekend.

Ps: I wonder how many Binners REALLY think they will make top 2 now??

If 89 pts is an open door to the premiership, then even if the binners win the last 12 games then the maximum they will get is 89 pts.

After Sunday, they should aspire for as much as 86 pts. With trips to Sheffield United and home games against WBA, Sunderland, Millwall. I doubt they will get anywhere near the 80 pts mark. Well I suppose the only consolation is that they can go and watch Elton John .

West Ham is another team who cannot afford to lose many games,.Again maximum points they can get is 92 at present, but they have to travel to Sunderland, Wigan and Reading.

Same for Sheffield max is 92 pts.

Which really to me is between 3 teams for the 2nd automatic place: WBA, Wigan and Sunderland.