Sign in to follow this  
gary

bristol rovers

have only allocated 1,800 tickets - they should move all their season ticket holders out of one stand so we can have 4,000 tickets - we are Norwich so we need them - Bristol Rovers can work around us

[quote user="gary "]have only allocated 1,800 tickets - they should move all their season ticket holders out of one stand so we can have 4,000 tickets - we are Norwich so we need them - Bristol Rovers can work around us[/quote]lol

We are all aware that we have premiership crowds, but find ourselves dumped in the 1st/3rd division, it''s a sad, sad situation but we have to put up with it.

Personally I had to buy a ticket in the home end, but at least I will be there.

and why are we in Division 3 - because our performance on the field last year put us there - grow up - these are proper clubs - Bristol Rovers are a decent well supported club , who find themselves at the Memorial due to circumstances and the fact that there new ground has been hijacked by Bristol City and the World Cup bid - they are proper clubs , nothing timpot at all about any of them

I''ve got a lot of time for Rovers fans over Bristol City fans. Did you plump for keeping stum in the Uplands east terrace or DAS west terrace?

[quote user="King Lambert"]I''ve got a lot of time for Rovers fans over Bristol City fans. Did you plump for keeping stum in the Uplands east terrace or DAS west terrace?[/quote]

Uplands terrace, just in case I don''t get a ticket via the allocation

[quote user="Kidderminster Canary"]I have a ticket in the home section just in case I miss out on the allocation Anyone else sitting with the Bristol fans, they are a pretty tame lot so should not be a problem[/quote]

yeah I''m in the same place, gt them a coupl of weeks ago so got money off  [:P]

I''m thinking about getting a ticket in the home end, obviously it''s not the same as being in the away end but i want to make 1 more City game in this league and tick off another ground I hope we don''t visit anytime soon other than perhaps in the cups.