Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Here''s something a little different for you Macca. In Portugal we have second placed Braga (12-1-0 at home, 61 points) v second from bottom Leixoes (1-1-11 away, 21 points). Looks like a home banker to me, but then again I napped Celtic last week[:$]

Best of luck mate, and best of luck to all Pups[Y]

I''m with Wazzy this week. York, ( 13 6 2 39 14 ) at home to Grays ( 3 5 13 14 40 ) away should only of one outcome so........

York City v Grays Athletic.........Home win.

Good luck Maccy P. [Y]

York to beat Grays for me, I went with them last week and they lost. But at home they have been going well with a 5-0 win against AFC Wimbledon, and a 3-0 win the other night. Safely in the playoffs against a side at the other end of the table should mean a home win.

Good Luck Mac''s Perm and all pckers!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="MrFruit"]Good to see the PuP''s got a write up in this afternoon''s youth programme v Charlton under the title "Mr Chops does it again"[/quote]

[/quote]Oh, they meant the PuPs win last week.  Thank god for that, I thought they meant the "wardrobe malfunction".

Good luck this week Mac''s.I''m throwing my weight behind Cosmics pick this weekLLANELLI v Welshpool Town - HOME WINEnjoy your week in charge, enjoy your beer and enjoy our promotion run in.Leedscanary

York Vs Grays - HOME Win for me please     Best of luck to you Mac and heres looking forward as ever to both a PUPs win and a City win too (although would happily take a point)

Can''t look any further than the Bundeliga this week.FC Bayern Munchen vs Hannover 96 - home win.If this doesn''t come in, then I''ll eat my lederhosen.[:)]

My normal stomping ground of spain doesn''t have much this week.

I was going goigntg to go for Barcelona but it''s a derby game and you just never know with those matches especially as they might have one eye on Inter midweek. Then I thought about Bayern but again it''s the midweek thing.

So I''ve gone for Schalke to beat Borussia M''gladbach. Borussia have only won twice on the road.

Good luck McDougall''s Perm!

Davo

I''m going to go for something a bit different to give Mac a bit more of a choice.

Manchester City v Manchester United - HOME WIN

City have only lost once at home this season and United have lost five times away. City have been on a decent run of late and after getting close to beating their local rivals on two occasions already this season and this will be the match that they complete the job.

Good luck everyone.

I''m going for Rochdale V Northampton, HOME WIN, even though they let me down on my accumulator midweek by somehow losing to bottom side Darlington.

I thought I''d try une petit trip to la belle France this week in my search for a few centimes for the boys.

How about table topping Marseille who are off to Boulogne, currently 2nd from le derriere ([:$])

MARSEILLE away win!!  "ALLEZ les ......."  (insert relevant colour shirt?)

Good luck!!

After much, much agonising my selections are;

Bayern Munich to beat Hannover (Legend Iwan, Mr Bump, Fonejacker, Diesel Doris, Trent C)

Sporting Braga to beat Leixoes (Canary Cherub, Beauseant)

Reading to beat Peterbro (Mr C, CTID, City Angel)

Ajax to beat SC Heracles Almelo (YC, SDP, Muddy Funster, Nutty Nigel)

York to beat Grays (Wazzy, Lapps, Norfolkchance1, statto28)

Barcelona to beat Espanyol (Tilly, NCFC Star)

Was going to go with Shack’s suggestion for a bit of a risk but just thought that old purplenose would inevitably cock up our chances – watch me regret that tomorrow [:)]

And couldn’t decide between York and Brum so went for York as I’ll actually be at that and it’ll be cool to have a reason to cheer them on – also, I think they’re pretty much sure to beat Grays – again watch me regret that tomorrow [:)]

And I think I’ll put down York for my personal nap please Nutty.

Anyway, off for my pints to make sure I’m good and hungover whilst biting my nails tomorrow. Good luck everyone! [Y]

Great stuff Maccy D, these look really good to me, nailed on in fact! Once again the thought put in is there for all to see. Enjoy those pints and I''ll get these to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here.

"macdougall''s perm

After much, much agonising my selections are;

Bayern Munich to beat Hannover (Legend Iwan, Mr Bump, Fonejacker, Diesel Doris, Trent C)

Sporting Braga to beat Leixoes (Canary Cherub, Beauseant)

Reading to beat Peterbro (Mr C, CTID, City Angel)

Ajax to beat SC Heracles Almelo (YC, SDP, Muddy Funster, Nutty Nigel)

York to beat Grays (Wazzy, Lapps, Norfolkchance1, statto28)

Barcelona to beat Espanyol (Tilly, NCFC Star)

Was going to go with Shack’s suggestion for a bit of a risk but just thought that old purplenose would inevitably cock up our chances – watch me regret that tomorrow [:)]

And couldn’t decide between York and Brum so went for York as I’ll actually be at that and it’ll be cool to have a reason to cheer them on – also, I think they’re pretty much sure to beat Grays – again watch me regret that tomorrow [:)]

And I think I’ll put down York for my personal nap please Nutty.

Anyway, off for my pints to make sure I’m good and hungover whilst biting my nails tomorrow. Good luck everyone! [Y]

bigger the risk, the bigger the reward [;)]

[quote user="scrimmage"]I''m going for Rochdale V Northampton, HOME WIN, even though they let me down on my accumulator midweek by somehow losing to bottom side Darlington.
[/quote]

They let me down last week on the PUPs by shipping in 5 against Torquay  [:@][:@]  Was tempted to give them another chance, but I''m throwing my weight behind York to see off Grays.

Good Luck all [A][;)]