Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week thirty seven of the free bet season. This season seems to have flown by and we now only have 4 weeks left to add to our total. Luckily we have four more top drawer PUPs to make the final selections and this week it’s our good friend MacDougall’s Perm in charge. Macs Perm is one of the original PUPs who has been with the Free Bet from the start. So this is now his third season and also his best as he is among the 26 PUPs on 80% and above. Yes that’s right 26!!! Last season we only finished with 6 on 80% or above which just goes to show what an incredible season you PUPs are having.
Even though he’s an 80 percenter Mac will still need all our help if he is to get us another win for the academy. So we need to find our very best naps to give him plenty to consider. I’m sure our wonderful team of PUPs are up to the task.

Just a reminder that another of our 80 percenters, Beauseant, is doing his Charity Run for Cancer Research on May 2nd. Details can be found on this thread that Pete has pinned to the top of the board http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2067828/ShowPost.aspx

And watch this space for news of how our top PUPs are going to have the chance to Rays even more funds for FONCY during the World Cup in the summer thanks to the generosity of our good friend Tilly.

That’s it for now so I’ll hand the free bet over to MacDougall’s Perm. As always there’s no pressure, because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name into the Free Bet Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. No blame and no shame on the free bet pages. So take it away Simon  ... the free bet is yours...........[:)]............

As always I leave you with Ray''s signature which now reads: -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker, Norfolkbroadslim, yes Norfolkchance1 £839 for the Academy,so far.

It was a strange result in Bundesliga that caught me out last time, but I''ll risk it again and go forBayern Munich to beat Hannover 96

I''m going for a home win for Llanelli v. Welshpool.

Llanelli are W11 D1 L1 F41 A10 at home and Welshpool are W3 D3 L10 F14 A35 away.

Good Luck, MacDougalls''s Perm!

Huntly to beat Fort William in the Highland League this week please Nutty.  FW have lost 13 out of 14 on their travels and have -60 odd GD, this could be a cricket score by the end.

Blackburn vs Everton Draw.

Blackburn are unbeaten at home in 2010 and everton are just going to have to settle in mid table, so this will be last on Match Of The Day.[;)]

good luck Puppys, and Macs Perm

After last week''s almighty cock-up where I thought Hull would win a game of football, this week I think that....READING will beat Peterborough.

Good to see the PuP''s got a write up in this afternoon''s youth programme v Charlton under the title "Mr Chops does it again"

[quote user="MrFruit"]Good to see the PuP''s got a write up in this afternoon''s youth programme v Charlton under the title "Mr Chops does it again"[/quote]

Great stuff Mr Fruit and great to see we won the match 3-2.

I have our friend Hissing Sid''s selection for this week which is :-

Birmingham    v    Hull - Home Win

And of course Sid left his best wishes to Macs Perm and all you PUPs.

A Welsh friend who lives in Pant-y-grdl says that Swansea look good

So home win against Barnsley please.

Good luck PUPS

I''m also with our friend Yankee this week. I have been following the Dutch League with great interest this season. PSV and Twente have been top most of the time but I firmly believe Ajax will win it. They have scored 98 goals and conceded just 19 in 32 games so far. Surely they will reach 100 goals this weekend. Their home record reads W15 D1 L0 F60 A4. Their last 12 gamesd (home & away) W12 F42 A2. Twente still have the league in their own hands with 2 games left but have a tough game against Feyenord this weekend. Ajax, just 1 point behind now,  have to win and hope.

Ajax Amsterdam      V       SC Heracles Almelo      Home Win

Good luck Macs Perm[Y]

Looking forward to this and nervous in equal parts - as always. Would love to be able to add to the ''pot'' so please everyone keep your naps rolling in as I can use all the help I can get [:)] Note to Nutty, I''m out tomorrow night so would it be best for you if I made the selections tomorrow teatime or Saturday morning?

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]Looking forward to this and nervous in equal parts - as always. Would love to be able to add to the ''pot'' so please everyone keep your naps rolling in as I can use all the help I can get [:)] Note to Nutty, I''m out tomorrow night so would it be best for you if I made the selections tomorrow teatime or Saturday morning?[/quote]

It would probably be best at teatime.  Early Saturday morning would be ok too but then you''d have it on your mind all evening so would probably refuse those last few pints [B][;)]

But I''m happy to go with what you feel is best Simon. It''s your week in charge[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]Looking forward to this and nervous in equal parts - as always. Would love to be able to add to the ''pot'' so please everyone keep your naps rolling in as I can use all the help I can get [:)] Note to Nutty, I''m out tomorrow night so would it be best for you if I made the selections tomorrow teatime or Saturday morning?[/quote]

It would probably be best at teatime.  Early Saturday morning would be ok too but then you''d have it on your mind all evening so would probably refuse those last few pints [B][;)]

But I''m happy to go with what you feel is best Simon. It''s your week in charge[Y]

[/quote]

This was the answer that I was hoping for - and you''re right it is a pints-based decision [:)] Okey doke, tomorrow teatime it is so it would be appreciated if as many people as possible could have their selections done by then! Cheers! [Y]