Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

hoolihan playing saturday !!!

Influential Norwich midfielder Wes Hoolahan could return against Chartlon after missing Tuesday''s defeat at Leyton Orient.

Hoolahan was ruled out through injury on Tuesday as Norwich slipped to a surprise defeat at Leyton Orient but Canaries boss Paul Lambert is thought to be confident the Irish star will be fit to face Charlton this weekend.

However, top scorer Grant Holt will play no part as he serves the the second of a two-match ban.

so hes not injured for the rest of the season

[quote user="singing canary"]Influential Norwich midfielder Wes Hoolahan could return against Chartlon after missing Tuesday''s defeat at Leyton Orient.

Hoolahan was ruled out through injury on Tuesday as Norwich slipped to a surprise defeat at Leyton Orient but Canaries boss Paul Lambert is thought to be confident the Irish star will be fit to face Charlton this weekend. [/quote]Hmm.....

I wouldn''t rush him back for Charlton anyway, I would give him another week to build up strength & get over it, and then bring him in at home against Gillingham where he''ll be more effective.

[quote user="singing canary"]Influential Norwich midfielder Wes Hoolahan could return against Chartlon after missing Tuesday''s defeat at Leyton Orient. Hoolahan was ruled out through injury on Tuesday as Norwich slipped to a surprise defeat at Leyton Orient but Canaries boss Paul Lambert is thought to be confident the Irish star will be fit to face Charlton this weekend. However, top scorer Grant Holt will play no part as he serves the the second of a two-match ban. so hes not injured for the rest of the season[/quote]

I hope you''re right and he''s playing I really do, but may we ask your source? [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="singing canary"]Influential Norwich midfielder Wes Hoolahan could return against Chartlon after missing Tuesday''s defeat at Leyton Orient. Hoolahan was ruled out through injury on Tuesday as Norwich slipped to a surprise defeat at Leyton Orient but Canaries boss Paul Lambert is thought to be confident the Irish star will be fit to face Charlton this weekend. However, top scorer Grant Holt will play no part as he serves the the second of a two-match ban. so hes not injured for the rest of the season[/quote]

I hope you''re right and he''s playing I really do, but may we ask your source? [:)]

[/quote][:O]The fact that it has upper case should surely be enough for you CA?!

[;)]

[quote user="singing canary"]i realised that darren after i sent it ...sorry[/quote]

No worries, I didn''t wanna sound a smartass, I just don''t think many people know!

it doesn''t say tomorrow it says end of seasonLambert confirmed he is hopeful the Irishman will return before the end

of the season but much depends on Hoolahan''s continued recovery from

the thigh injury that has seen him miss City''s last three matches.

Have you changed this quote, I thought I read this and it said by the end of the season. Doubt if he will play tomorrow, not worth the risk, would rather have him for the 2 home games

But thats just from a website''s . I still don''t think we''ll see him today or this season but hope my source is wrong

[quote user="singing canary"]only time will tell ,im sure if he was out for the season it would soon hit the press. maybe its wrong....[/quote]

Still nothing in the press and someone posted that he was running around in training last week before the Charlton game and has been this week so has anyone heard any more news about him playing this Sat?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="singing canary"]only time will tell ,im sure if he was out for the season it would soon hit the press. maybe its wrong....[/quote]

Still nothing in the press and someone posted that he was running around in training last week before the Charlton game and has been this week so has anyone heard any more news about him playing this Sat?

[/quote]Yes he''s fit for Saturday.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Yes he''s fit for Saturday.
[/quote]

Where did that come from please?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Yes he''s fit for Saturday.[/quote]

[/quote]I just completely made it up, I thought thats what we do here.[:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Yes he''s fit for Saturday.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I just completely made it up, I thought thats what we do here.

[:D]
[/quote]

No, no, it was from your source.

Oh yeah, it was from my source, that I unfortunately can''t name.So if it turns out to be complete boolax then its the source''s fault and clearly not mine.[:)]