Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Daftest Comment You Have Heard At A Game This Season?

For me last week MK Dons....Chap in Barclay Upper E Block...Grant Holt offside, ref blows, Mk Dons player passes it back to his keeper to to take the free kick...keeper picks ball up to place for free kick....moron behind me starts screaming...REFEREE! REFEREE! BACK PASS!!!! {and not joking deadly serious and going very red in the face}

Christ, do some people actually watch the games???

Actually its a regular thing with this guy........probably 40-50, row L I think upper barclay e block...dont know if anyone knows him or sits there and has heard the crap he spouts for 90 minutes???

A guy at Orient was having a go at Martin because he didn''t look like he was trying, at the time we were preparing to take a freekick near their penalty area, the ref was stood over the ball and play looked a good 30 seconds away. I can only assume he wanted Martin to sprint around their inactive keeper until the whistle went!

Also the boo''ing at the final whistle the other day....we are top of the league, yes we were poor but we are top of the league! STOP IT OR RODENT WILL COME BACK!

LOL Kent Canary.

Another classic by whoever he is.....that bloke on the left is quick - to which daft bolloks replied what side {meaning left/right not team} is he playing on? To which his mate...err the left....

some of the dribble people come out with regarding dropping players who have done well and scored 20 goals so far this season .

and gunn was complete crap considering he brought in a striker who has scored more than most in the whole of the league.

Oh and sorry to bang on about this guy....but he also slags off Hughes......when hes not even on the pitch???

Sorry, I could just make a whole thread up about what that moron has said this season....

[quote user="singing canary"]some of the dribble people come out with regarding dropping players who have done well and scored 20 goals so far this season .

and gunn was complete crap considering he brought in a striker who has scored more than most in the whole of the league.
[/quote][url=http://www.mysmiley.net][img]http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/animated/anim_55.gif[/img][/url]

.... Was this thread really worth it Arthur?

The guy behind me at the Home game against Charlton was shouting get Wes off for the first 15 mins or so. Wes ran up the left and scored followed by a brill second half and got man of the match. The guy behind me had left early.

My son asked the lad sitting next to him....."Who is the referee?"The lad replied...."He''s the one wearing black"

Theirs nobody whos a long term fan like I and many have been that haven''t made a daft comment!

I hear silly comments every game!

The ones that grate me are the moaners who think that players should never make mistakes and particularly this season when we are doing so well!

On the "blacknammee" thing....I remember sitting in the snakepit when adrian Forbes was playing, he fell over the ball and a guy shouted "black etc", a guy a couple of rows infront accused an elderly gent, and despite a young lad owning up to it, this idiot got the police and had this fella arrested despite the young guy telling the police it was him {which was decent of him}, the young lad returned, so i asked him what happened and he said the older chap had been arrested despite him telling them it was him, because this guy who reported claimed to be a witness.......it turned out a few weeks later in the paper that the old chaps wife had died recently.............why did this fella want to report an old guy and not a young lad you tell me......but i hope he read about his wife dying and was wrapped in guilt...idiot.

[quote user="Title chasing CT "]I genuinely heard someone say ''blacknamee'' at half time during the Mk home game.I was embarrassed on his befalf ....[/quote]Are you sure he wasn''t just a racist ba*tard.

At the leeds home game the block beside me said that "we should sit back and defend" to the fellow behind him

bear in mind this was in the last 5 mins of the game imagine how he must have felt a couple of minutes later when we scored

Is "Blacknamee" any worse than "Ginger Pele"?I mean, his name''s McNamee.  And he''s Black.  So why would "Blacknamee", while not being funny, become racist?I ask this question as a Guardian reading bed wetting soft on immigration liberal.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Is "Blacknamee" any worse than "Ginger Pele"?I mean, his name''s McNamee.  And he''s Black.  So why would "Blacknamee", while not being funny, become racist?I ask this question as a Guardian reading bed wetting soft on immigration liberal.

[/quote]Oh no chops, and I was actually enjoying this thread....

[quote user="PUPs are Citys future "][quote user="Title chasing CT "]I genuinely heard someone say ''blacknamee'' at half time during the Mk home game.I was embarrassed on his befhalf ....[/quote]Are you sure he wasn''t just a racist ba*tard.[/quote]Yea probably. I cringed when i heard it!

Is "Blacknamee" any worse than "Ginger Pele"?

I mean, his name''s McNamee. And he''s Black. So why would "Blacknamee", while not being funny, become racist?

I ask this question as a Guardian reading bed wetting soft on immigration liberal.

I think Chops has a pont,people openly call others fat, lanky, ginger, mental, and not so much now but spastic....

[quote user="Mister Chops"]
I ask this question as a Guardian reading bed wetting soft on immigration liberal.

[/quote]

What with this and your "wardrobe malfunction" I''m getting a bit worried Mister.....

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"]

My current blog has some gems in it!
[/quote]

Virtually anything shouted by the bloke behind me against Stockport. Martin copped an earful from him for everything he did, culminating in him sprinting 20 yards to close down the keeper resulting in the latter hoofing it into the Jarrold .However, because Chris eased up when it was obvious that the keeper had no choice yer man yells " for Christ sake put some effort in you lazy sod Martin!". I could have wept.