Sign in to follow this  
hubbly

Why we won't go up this year....

That should teach him to make predictions like that in football and follow it with:

"i know football and you don''t".

I think whoever he is he''s either about 12 or badly under-educated!

Hubbly''s real identity can be revealed - I must be old Glum Rodent - he has a great knowledge of football and is never wrong

Yes, please reveal your true identity, just for our amusement.And a big "lol" to a certain person that claimed Hubbly knew what he was talking about and I was wrong to question him.Yes, Arthur Whittle, I am talking about you.[:)]

Arthur said, and I quote

Grow up Morty and stop getting your knickers in a twist. FACT is

Hubbly actually reads the game well and City fans like yourself have

started to act like that idiot Spainboy with your cockiness.

Yes, I am gloating.[:)]

[quote user="hubbly"]I am a regular poster but don''t want to get the wrath of the board. I beleive that we wont go up and here is why. First, and I was trying to post this last week is that Grant Holt was obviously going to get booked against MK. We lose him for 2 games. We will lose them both. Second, I know on very good authority that Hoolahan is out for the season. As last year the club are hushing it up. he has a torn quad and wont feature again. Without Holt last time Wes came into his own. He wont now. We need the diamond to defeat defensive teams. It gives us width when our full backs can overlap as our midfield are narrow. Anthony cannot give us this. And, I can reveal that Drury is out for three weeks after the MK game. We wont beat Orient, or Charlton. Our only chance is for Leeds Swindon or Millwall to lose two of their remaining games...which I don''t believe they will. We will lose in the playoffs. So that''s it. I''ll bump this thread as we slip further down the the league.[/quote]

No, I''ll bump it after we''ve clinched promotion and after you''ve been proven to be the troll that we thought you were!

[quote user="hubbly"]I am a regular poster but don''t want to get the wrath of the board. I beleive that we wont go up and here is why. First, and I was trying to post this last week is that Grant Holt was obviously going to get booked against MK. We lose him for 2 games. We will lose them both. Second, I know on very good authority that Hoolahan is out for the season. As last year the club are hushing it up. he has a torn quad and wont feature again. Without Holt last time Wes came into his own. He wont now. We need the diamond to defeat defensive teams. It gives us width when our full backs can overlap as our midfield are narrow. Anthony cannot give us this. And, I can reveal that Drury is out for three weeks after the MK game. We wont beat Orient, or Charlton. Our only chance is for Leeds Swindon or Millwall to lose two of their remaining games...which I don''t believe they will. We will lose in the playoffs. So that''s it. I''ll bump this thread as we slip further down the the league.[/quote]

What a K N O B

[quote user="DEL123"]

What a K N O B

[/quote]

Who knows he still might be right. The FA need to deduct about 90 points off us for the Lambert poaching incident. (Whoops should''nt have lied, my nose is already far too big as it is)

[quote user="morty"]Arthur said, and I quote

Grow up Morty and stop getting your knickers in a twist. FACT is Hubbly actually reads the game well and City fans like yourself have started to act like that idiot Spainboy with your cockiness.

Yes, I am gloating.

[:)]
[/quote]

Still gloating lol

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/14514a87dd_thumb.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="morty"][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/14514a87dd_thumb.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

Hahahaha where do you find these pics [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/14514a87dd_thumb.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

[/quote]Just type "Fail" into google images lol.[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/1470410932_thumb.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Just type "Fail" into google images lol.

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/1470410932_thumb.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

Hahahaha love them thanks Morty