Sign in to follow this  
hubbly

Why we won't go up this year....

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Lucky barsteward,  Why are you complaining?

I wish Angel would push my buttons[;)]

[/quote]

I''m very demanding [:D]

[/quote]Believe me she is. [:)]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Lucky barsteward,  Why are you complaining?

I wish Angel would push my buttons[;)]

[/quote]

I''m very demanding [:D]

[/quote]

Believe me she is. [:)]
[/quote]

How would you know, have you been talking to my man again?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Morty. Try spending more time getting your knickers untangled instead of worrying about wind up merchants like me,hubbly and angel. Tut tut[/quote]Lol.Cause you never get yours tangled up at all, do you?[:)][/quote]Wait until Arthur finds out you''re a black man...

Morty "Seriously, what is your issue?

You have been pushing my buttons for a long time now and I''d rather you just come out with whatever your problem is."

You honestly have the nerve to say this to City Angel after arguing me for the sake of it on everything I type, be it likes and dislikes of NCFC, or warning people about seriel convicted peados moving in??? Even getting the hump once when i agreed with you.

The ironys lost on you I think.

Just thought I''d bump this in the light of the Huddersfield Millwall result and that Betfair are giving us 1/100 odds on promotion. No one else is giving odds at all.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="hubbly"]And, I can reveal that Drury is out for three weeks after the MK game.

[/quote]Yeah, that worked well for you.[/quote]

Yeah Mr chops the footballing genius that is hubbly has already covered that one. Apparently drury had an injection.

I wish hubbly would have an injection...of happiness.

Thought about saying a leathel one but it''s not his fault he''s part of the negative clan of Norwich fans!

[quote user="hubbly"]I am a regular poster but don''t want to get the wrath of the board. I beleive that we wont go up and here is why. ((brainfart))[/quote]Thanks for that.

LOL indeed

So much for Smudger''s prediction that Southampton would leapfrog us around Xmas time too.

Now let''s get the title!

[quote user="Gary Football"]Come on Hubbly, where are ya! Let''s be avvin yooouuuuuu!!![/quote]WHO are you Hubbly? Got the balls to reveal yourself now?

I dont mind they thought we wouldnt go up, it wasnt certain, but this quote alone is what shot your credibility: -"So that''s it. I''ll bump this thread as we slip further down the the league."

We wont beat Orient, or Charlton. FAILOur only chance is for Leeds Swindon

or Millwall to lose two of their remaining games...which I don''t believe

they will.Hmm. Maybe

We will lose in the playoffs.FAIL

So that''s it. I''ll bump this thread as we slip further down the the

league.Don''t worry, we''ll do it fou you!!!!

whoever it is that started this thread, i don''t have to abuse you to let you know how stupid I think you are.

[quote user="hubbly"]I am a regular poster but don''t want to get the wrath of the board. I beleive that we wont go up and here is why.[/quote][img]http://firasd.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/stop-posting.jpg[/img]

It has to be a cock like Cluck who posted it, I do hope he has the balls to come forward, I reckon we have more chance of seing Dale Winton giving head to the Queen though.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]It has to be a cock like Cluck who posted it, I do hope he has the balls to come forward, I reckon we have more chance of seing Dale Winton giving head to the Queen though.[/quote]

I''m convinced it''s not one of the usual suspects. If my guess is right he will have the decency to own up.

Hubbly - in true Norwich Style we have one last song for you before you go back south of the border

We can see you, we can see you, We can see you sneaking out!

we can see you sneaking out!

The cowardice revealed in the opening post of this thread is enough to indicate the coward who made it will not reveal his identity. Better to be a hidden coward than a revealed fraud must be his line of thinking.

Norwich do NOT have a habit of choking away division leads in promotion fights. I have said that repeatedly over the last week or 2 and not once have I been challenged on that by the pantswetting pessimists who were scared we''d somehow suddenly turn from a dominant team into mush.

You have been called out!