Sign in to follow this  
hubbly

Why we won't go up this year....

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Still staying up all night Morty. You won''t get a job that way.[/quote]Wow, thank you for your intuitive advice.[:)]

I''m loving the fact that "hubbly" has now disguised his posts by misspelling certain words and changing the grammar around.

[quote user="Quagmire"]I''m loving the fact that "hubbly" has now disguised his posts by misspelling certain words and changing the grammar around.[/quote]I am thinking I now have a fair idea who he is lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]Still staying up all night Morty. You won''t get a job that way.[/quote]

Wow, thank you for your intuitive advice.

[:)]
[/quote]

I wasn''t advising you.....just stating a fact. Nighty night now. I''d say sweet dreams but.........

[quote user="morty"]I have no doubt that as soon as Hubbly is proved wrong he shall reveal his "regular poster" true identity and we''ll all have a jolly good laugh about all this.

[/quote]

Grow up Morty and stop getting your knickers in a twist. FACT is Hubbly actually reads the game well and City fans like yourself have started to act like that idiot Spainboy with your cockiness.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="morty"]I have no doubt that as soon as Hubbly is proved wrong he shall reveal his "regular poster" true identity and we''ll all have a jolly good laugh about all this.[:)][/quote]

Grow up Morty and stop getting your knickers in a twist. FACT is Hubbly actually reads the game well and City fans like yourself have started to act like that idiot Spainboy with your cockiness.

[/quote]Blow it out of your arse Arthur.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="morty"]I have no doubt that as soon as Hubbly is proved wrong he shall reveal his "regular poster" true identity and we''ll all have a jolly good laugh about all this.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Blow it out of your arse Arthur.

[/quote]

Judging from the time you posted in the early hours to the time you post this morning added to your great reply suggest one thing........Student.

[quote user="hubbly"]

I know on very good authority that Hoolahan is out for the season. As last year the club are hushing it up. he has a torn quad and wont feature again.

[/quote]

fwiw I believe this is probably true although it may not be the whole story

don''t think it will stop us going up though

Judging from the time you posted in the early hours to the time you post this morning added to your great reply suggest one thing........Student.

[/quote]Ah, the only insult on the Pink Un worse than declaring someone a binner. Curse that Morty and his book smart learning......[;)]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]Ah, the only insult on the Pink Un worse than declaring someone a binner. Curse that Morty and his book smart learning......[;)][/quote]Makes me chuckle when people make wild stabs about other posters and get them oh so wrong lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

Ah, the only insult on the Pink Un worse than declaring someone a binner. Curse that Morty and his book smart learning......[;)]
[/quote]

Makes me chuckle when people make wild stabs about other posters and get them oh so wrong lol.
[/quote]

I''m not having a stab at what you do, i couldn''t give a flying dogs turd. I was taking the piss out of your excellent reply.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]Ah, the only insult on the Pink Un worse than declaring someone a binner. Curse that Morty and his book smart learning......[;)][/quote]Makes me chuckle when people make wild stabs about other posters and get them oh so wrong lol.[/quote]

I''m not having a stab at what you do, i couldn''t give a flying dogs turd. I was taking the piss out of your excellent reply.

[/quote]I suggest you go back and read the OP''s first post.He is a regular poster that doesn''t even have the plums to express his opinion under his proper username, obviously scared of the caning he will take when he is proven wrong.He is not some inciteful football genius, his observations are the exact same ones that about 80% of the posters on here see as blindingly obvious.He is just another doom mongering boring troll.

i''ve just done the BBC predictor thingy and i think we''ll finish on 93 points - that''s with a loss to Charlton and draw vs Bristol

that had Millwall on 91 and Leeds on 90

we are fortunate that Millwall have to face Swindon and Leeds face Charlton before the season is over.

be positive, OTBC

[quote user="morty"]I have no doubt that as soon as Hubbly is proved wrong he shall reveal his "regular poster" true identity and we''ll all have a jolly good laugh about all this.[:)][/quote]FACT is Hubbly actually reads the game well

[/quote]Based on what? The fact he''s a miserable git too?

FFS, so many muppets posting

do you really think you''ll need to borrow my banner from our playoff game?

no thought not........promotion it is

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought he was a young student too Arthur but think he replied at the time and said he was over 40 and out of work so you and I both got him wrong [:)]

Glad he''s  picking on you and Yankee now though [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="morty"]I have no doubt that as soon as Hubbly is proved wrong he shall reveal his "regular poster" true identity and we''ll all have a jolly good laugh about all this.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Blow it out of your arse Arthur.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]

I thought he was a young student too Arthur but think he replied at the time and said he was over 40 and out of work so you and I both got him wrong [:)]

[/quote]Seriously, what is your issue?You have been pushing my buttons for a long time now and I''d rather you just come out with whatever your problem is.

[quote user="cityangel"]None, hence the smilies in my post.[/quote]Bollocks.Ever since I have been posting on here again you have passed comment on more than a few occasions.[:)]

I''m trying to fathom why someone posting in the small hours makes them a student. Have you not heard of night shifts? Insomniacs? Illnesses that keeps people awake? Until it is mathematically proven we won''t go up, I''m of the opinion we will be playing in the Championship next season. Last night was a blip. We have them every so often. Fortunately under Lambert they don''t last as long as with previous managers as he recognises the reasons for them and does something about it.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]I''m trying to fathom why someone posting in the small hours makes them a student. Have you not heard of night shifts? Insomniacs? Illnesses that keeps people awake?

Until it is mathematically proven we won''t go up, I''m of the opinion we will be playing in the Championship next season. Last night was a blip. We have them every so often. Fortunately under Lambert they don''t last as long as with previous managers as he recognises the reasons for them and does something about it.
[/quote]

Probably because Arthur obviously thought he was a youngster, noticed that he''s been on here 24/7 this past week and with the colleges/universities being on holiday thought he was a student. Easy mistake to make.[:D]

Agree with you that we are going through a wobble but like you trust in Lambert to get it right, lets hope we bounce back big time at Charlton.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]I''m trying to fathom why someone posting in the small hours makes them a student. Have you not heard of night shifts? Insomniacs? Illnesses that keeps people awake? Until it is mathematically proven we won''t go up, I''m of the opinion we will be playing in the Championship next season. Last night was a blip. We have them every so often. Fortunately under Lambert they don''t last as long as with previous managers as he recognises the reasons for them and does something about it.[/quote]

Probably because Arthur obviously thought he was a youngster, noticed that he''s been on here 24/7 this past week and with the colleges/universities being on holiday thought he was a student. Easy mistake to make.[:D]

Agree with you that we are going through a wobble but like you trust in Lambert to get it right, lets hope we bounce back big time at Charlton.

[/quote]Why do you have such issue with how much time I spend on here?Seriously.[:|]

So what? I was on here, seemingly 24/7, a few weeks ago but no-one had a pop at me about the time of day I posted. Some of those posts were in the early hours. I think there ought to be a thread in the ''It''s not football'' section entitled ''Let''s insult each other''Back to the football and I still think we''ll be ok. Whatever our opinions on the squad, Lambert isn''t going to take any notice of the likes of us. He''s the professional football manager and I trust him to make the right judgements. The team need to relax and then they will play more fluidly. From other posts it appears the nervousness of our position took over last night.Paul, I have a bottle of baby oil to sooth the stress away from our boys before Saturday. Just give me a call [;)]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Morty. Try spending more time getting your knickers untangled instead of worrying about wind up merchants like me,hubbly and angel. Tut tut[/quote]Lol.Cause you never get yours tangled up at all, do you?[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Seriously, what is your issue?

You have been pushing my buttons for a long time now and I''d rather you just come out with whatever your problem is.
[/quote]

Lucky barsteward,  Why are you complaining?

I wish Angel would push my buttons[;)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]So what? I was on here, seemingly 24/7, a few weeks ago but no-one had a pop at me about the time of day I posted. Some of those posts were in the early hours.

I think there ought to be a thread in the ''It''s not football'' section entitled ''Let''s insult each other''

Back to the football and I still think we''ll be ok. Whatever our opinions on the squad, Lambert isn''t going to take any notice of the likes of us. He''s the professional football manager and I trust him to make the right judgements. The team need to relax and then they will play more fluidly. From other posts it appears the nervousness of our position took over last night.

Paul, I have a bottle of baby oil to sooth the stress away from our boys before Saturday. Just give me a call [;)]
[/quote]

Pervert!!!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Lucky barsteward,  Why are you complaining?

I wish Angel would push my buttons[;)]

[/quote]

I''m very demanding [:D]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]So what? I was on here, seemingly 24/7, a few weeks ago but no-one had a pop at me about the time of day I posted. Some of those posts were in the early hours. I think there ought to be a thread in the ''It''s not football'' section entitled ''Let''s insult each other''Back to the football and I still think we''ll be ok. Whatever our opinions on the squad, Lambert isn''t going to take any notice of the likes of us. He''s the professional football manager and I trust him to make the right judgements. The team need to relax and then they will play more fluidly. From other posts it appears the nervousness of our position took over last night.Paul, I have a bottle of baby oil to sooth the stress away from our boys before Saturday. Just give me a call [;)][/quote]

Pervert!!!

How does having a bottle of baby oil make me a pervert? [:^)]

[/quote]