Sign in to follow this  
hubbly

Why we won't go up this year....

After spending all that time analysing spelling, grammar and post history do you think I''m actually going to come straight out with it?

[quote user="Quagmire"]After spending all that time analysing spelling, grammar and post history do you think I''m actually going to come straight out with it?[/quote]

Is it obvious?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Quagmire"]After spending all that time analysing spelling, grammar and post history do you think I''m actually going to come straight out with it?[/quote]

Is it obvious?

[/quote]

LOL, not that obvious [:D] .

Well I have just got back from the Orient game.

The only thing I was techincally wrong about was Drury. He played with an injection and not many people who saw the game would say it worked.

Orient after an early goal closed down any space, that was made worse by us trying to play the diamond without Hula. It doesn''t work with Oli.

So we tried a long ball game at Chrissy. Without space to bring the ball down it was lost, and Elliot looked like a fish out of water.

No space means we need some width. We tried that, but too late and with little affect.

And so my first prediction is right. We lost to Orient. Millwall and Leeds gained ground. We will lose to Charlton.

Those that called me a pr@t and a toss@r may well wish they hadn''t. I know football and you don''t.

How about bell-end, that do?If you were at the game tonight I would assume you are a fan, yet you would appear to take more comfort in being proved right in your prediction than you would have done had we won.Go you.[Y]

[quote user="hubbly"]Well I have just got back from the Orient game.

The only thing I was techincally wrong about was Drury. He played with an injection and not many people who saw the game would say it worked.

Orient after an early goal closed down any space, that was made worse by us trying to play the diamond without Hula. It doesn''t work with Oli.

So we tried a long ball game at Chrissy. Without space to bring the ball down it was lost, and Elliot looked like a fish out of water.

No space means we need some width. We tried that, but too late and with little affect.

And so my first prediction is right. We lost to Orient. Millwall and Leeds gained ground. We will lose to Charlton.

Those that called me a pr@t and a toss@r may well wish they hadn''t. I know football and you don''t.[/quote]My opinion? Shut up and if you are a fan of the team, support them.If we don''t go up, we''ll have no one to blame but ourselves. Until such point when we are either promoted or have messed it up, it''s all ifs, buts and maybes. No one knows what''s going to happen. Supporting them is far more important than proving yourself right.

[quote user="hubbly"]Those that called me a pr@t and a toss@r may well wish they hadn''t. I know football and you don''t.[/quote]Just for your holier than thou attitude I''m going to call you a tw@t.

[quote user="morty"]Lol, great minds.[/quote]"Ooooh I was right, oooh go me..." Sorry, that attitude pisses me off!! Glad to see I''m not the only one! :)

[quote user="hubbly"]Well I have just got back from the Orient game.

Those that called me a pr@t and a toss@r may well wish they hadn''t. I know football and you don''t.[/quote]I too have just got back and even though you are still a prat and a tosser your assessment of the match is spot on.

[quote user="Queen B"][quote user="morty"]Lol, great minds.[/quote]"Ooooh I was right, oooh go me..." Sorry, that attitude pisses me off!! Glad to see I''m not the only one! :)[/quote]Yeah, and especially when it was a negative prediction in the first place.What is even more pathetic is the fact this is a regular poster feeling the need to hide behind a fake profile.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Queen B"][quote user="morty"]Lol, great minds.[/quote]"Ooooh I was right, oooh go me..." Sorry, that attitude pisses me off!! Glad to see I''m not the only one! :)[/quote]Yeah, and especially when it was a negative prediction in the first place.What is even more pathetic is the fact this is a regular poster feeling the need to hide behind a fake profile.[/quote]I agree; if you''re going to come out with stuff like this, hiding behind a different profile makes you look like even more of a tosser than you would anyway.

Guys I am a a huge fan BUT I am amazed at being shot down by me fellow fans just because I dare predict that we wont make it. Even Graham agrees that I read the game the same as he did but still the insults fly.

I hope I''m right but equally I''m glad I kept my identity quiet. You lot are a lynch mob.

[quote user="hubbly"]Guys I am a a huge fan BUT I am amazed at being shot down by me fellow fans just because I dare predict that we wont make it. Even Graham agrees that I read the game the same as he did but still the insults fly.

I hope I''m right but equally I''m glad I kept my identity quiet. You lot are a lynch mob.[/quote]Cock.

[quote user="hubbly"]Guys I am a a huge fan BUT I am amazed at being shot down by me fellow fans just because I dare predict that we wont make it. Even Graham agrees that I read the game the same as he did but still the insults fly.

I hope I''m right but equally I''m glad I kept my identity quiet. You lot are a lynch mob.[/quote]It''s NOT about making a negative prediction at all. It''s just you''re coming across like you''re enjoying the fact you''re right. Surely if you were a real fan, you''d be wanting to be proved wrong?

Oh and its also being lame enough to actually feel the need to hide your true identity.I say what I think and don''t give a toss what anyone thinks, I voice my opinion and stand by it.

[quote user="hubbly"]Very good Morty. We all bow to your greater intelligence.[/quote]Is that seriously the best you can do?

Fair play to you. You clearly have some inside info. But to a neutral observor it does seem like you are rather enjoying your predication of our demise (I am sure you are not, but you are gloating about a bit). I don''t know what sort of team or tactics we will play on Saturday. For the time this season I don''t think Lambert knows either. He really has to earn his corn between now and the end of the season. The sign of a good manager is how he deals with slump like this one and whether he is tactically astute enough to handle suspensions/injuries to big players. I have faith he will find a way.

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]But to a neutral observor it does seem like you are rather enjoying your predication of our demise[/quote]Hence the grief coming his way.

I have no doubt that as soon as Hubbly is proved wrong he shall reveal his "regular poster" true identity and we''ll all have a jolly good laugh about all this.[:)]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]But to a neutral observor it does seem like you are rather enjoying your predication of our demise[/quote]
Hence the grief coming his way.
[/quote]

Deservedly so for that ''I know my football you don''t comment''.

[quote user="morty"]I have no doubt that as soon as Hubbly is proved wrong he shall reveal his "regular poster" true identity and we''ll all have a jolly good laugh about all this.

[:)]
[/quote]

We need 5 points to go up at the most. It will definitely be less. We have Carlisle and Gillingham at home. Come on, Norwich will still go up. I am only 21 so I have only actively followed football for about 15 years or so. So I am not the authority on football but most bookmakers are refusing to take bets on us going up and the best price you can get is 3/100 on Betfair and 1/33 on SkyBet. We posters on the pink may not be the authority but the bookies certainly are hence why they make a truckload of money.

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

[quote user="morty"]I have no doubt that as soon as Hubbly is proved wrong he shall reveal his "regular poster" true identity and we''ll all have a jolly good laugh about all this.[:)][/quote]

We need 5 points to go up at the most. It will definitely be less. We have Carlisle and Gillingham at home. Come on, Norwich will still go up. I am only 21 so I have only actively followed football for about 15 years or so. So I am not the authority on football but most bookmakers are refusing to take bets on us going up and the best price you can get is 3/100 on Betfair and 1/33 on SkyBet. We posters on the pink may not be the authority but the bookies certainly are hence why they make a truckload of money.

[/quote]Yup.[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Who do you reckon this Hubbly is then Morty?

Not the same guy who kind of stalked you before surely[:O]

[/quote]Lol, no idea, and really couldn''t care. Alleged fans who revel in predicting doom and then revel in it need to be found and tortured with pliers though.[:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="hubbly"]Very good Morty. We all bow to your greater intelligence.[/quote]

Is that seriously the best you can do?

[/quote]

I thought that, when assessing your offering ( I say what I think and don''t give a toss what anyone thinks, I voice my opinion and stand by it. ) hubbly made a reasonably accurate observation.