Sign in to follow this  
hubbly

Why we won't go up this year....

Haha soooooooooo stupid. Yeah, I can''t talk, [;)]Even if all this were true, we WILL beat Carlisle + Gillingham at home, and I also believe on Tuesday at Orient too. That''s 9 points AT LEAST for me. We are not a 3 man team, and we can win without Holt, Hoolahan and Drury. Infact, OP I bet you a tenner we stay up, no, I bet you a tenner we finish top 2? [:)]

[quote user="hubbly"]I am a regular poster but don''t want to get the wrath of the board. [/quote]More like: You''re a regular poster and know that what you''re talking is complete and utter nonsense. Therefore you signed up a new username to save yourself the shame.If you really believed in what you posted then you would have no hesitation in posting it under your usual username... but you didn''t, so you''re a div.Cya.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Yellow Shirt"]I think elliot will be fine to replace Holt for 2 games. Holt still hasn''t come back full strength from his last suspension in my eyes and Chris M will come into his own this time.Oli will replace Wes and will be more than enough for these last few games. We are not playing our best at the moment or at least not getting things to go the way we want them every game but we will grind out the points now.[/quote]The crap officials dont help at all[/quote]Yeah- thats my polite way of saying exactly that! I should do post match interviews on dodgy games ;)

the other teams 3rd and fourth need to win all the remaining games to stand any chance of catching us.considering neither have had that sort of form all season ,and we have not lost more that one or two games on the trot all season says enough to me .

we have enough quality players to see off the threat of Gillingham .

Couldn''t get Charlton tickets but will be at the Gills match and am confident that we will have confirmed promotion by the end of the day!We need to keep faith in our team who have been outstanding this year.OTBC

I am not going to completely laugh this post out of town. If we did lose to Leyton Orient and Charlton which could happen without Holt, the gap could potentially have been cut to three points. However I will only start to be concerned if we get absolutely nothing at Leyton Orient.

We still have Elliott who can slot in alongside Martin and Cody Mac will more than likely come back in to the reckoning.

Other players will flourish without Hoolahan and Holt.

The Doc could play up front alongside Martin against Gillingham and we would still win the game.

I guarantee you that 4 more points at the most will be enough to get us promoted, and I guarantee you that we will get at least 4 points from the last 5 games.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]This is a binner on a wind up. Can''t you tell?[/quote]

Bet he''s laughing that so many of you have replied [:)]

[quote user="hubbly"]I am a regular poster but don''t want to get the wrath of the board. I beleive that we wont go up and here is why.

First, and I was trying to post this last week is that Grant Holt was obviously going to get booked against MK. We lose him for 2 games. We will lose them both.

Second, I know on very good authority that Hoolahan is out for the season. As last year the club are hushing it up. he has a torn quad and wont feature again.

Without Holt last time Wes came into his own. He wont now.

We need the diamond to defeat defensive teams. It gives us width when our full backs can overlap as our midfield are narrow. Anthony cannot give us this.

And, I can reveal that Drury is out for three weeks after the MK game.

We wont beat Orient, or Charlton. Our only chance is for Leeds Swindon or Millwall to lose two of their remaining games...which I don''t believe they will.

We will lose in the playoffs.

So that''s it. I''ll bump this thread as we slip further down the the league.[/quote][8] 15 CLEAR AND YOU F*CKED IT UP, 15 POINTS CLEAR AND YOU F*CKED IT UP[8]

You took the bait, RuthPhuck. I call you dopey and you bit lke a hungry fish and proceeded to reel yourself in for all to see.

Any other clever pranks up your sleeve, Ruthy?

[quote user="hubbly"]I am a regular poster but don''t want to get the wrath of the board. I beleive that we wont go up and here is why.

First, and I was trying to post this last week is that Grant Holt was obviously going to get booked against MK. We lose him for 2 games. We will lose them both.

Second, I know on very good authority that Hoolahan is out for the season. As last year the club are hushing it up. he has a torn quad and wont feature again.

We need the diamond to defeat defensive teams. It gives us width when our full backs can overlap as our midfield are narrow. Anthony cannot give us this.

We wont beat Orient, or Charlton. Our only chance is for Leeds Swindon or Millwall to lose two of their remaining games...which I don''t believe they will.

So that''s it. I''ll bump this thread as we slip further down the the league.[/quote]Oi dickhead. Even if what you state is true, we will still easily beat Carlisle and Gillingham at home and we''ll get at least a point from one of the other remaining games.If you''re gonna have a go at a windup, at least get all the facts in there. [*-)]

The difficulty will be in not panicking if we lose the next two games - which is quite possible. As the last match so aptly demonstrated, luck can have a huge impact on any one particular match. The lower the number of games left, the more luck can influence matters, just like when tossing a coin a sequence of, say, 5 heads is much likelier than a sequence of 46.Expect to lose games we should win & win games we should lose. Apart from anything else, there''d be no point in playing if all was certain.But we''re definitely going up.

Jeez, someone has''nt heard of Oli Johnson, Stephen Elliot, Chris Martin and Cody Mac.

Other than that this game, regardless of who its against will really show what we are made of. It''s About the players who don''t often start siezing there chance!

So that''s it. I''ll bump this thread as we slip further down the the league.[/quote]Congratulations on having a great first post, I will bump this thread when you look like an even bigger idiot than you sound at the moment!

Was at the Walsall away game, which we won without Holt and I also think that we subbed Wes, not sure about that though, it was so bloody cold. Anyway, Walsall aren''t a crap team and it did take some effort to get past them but if we can produce that in our remaining fixtures, then there''s no probs. Even 1 win and 3 draws would probably do it, so we can be quite bad and still get promoted.

If you honestly believe that, why make a new username?. I think the only reason you have done that is because if we do mess it up you will reveal yourself and be on here saying i told you so, but it we do go up you wont reval yourself and no one will know you made this ridiculous prediction and you will save yourself the embarresment. Its almost asif you know your going to be wrong thats why you had to make a new account? If you honestly beleive it why not say it? I think your taking a messageboard way to seriously tbh.Oh and btw, we will go up as Champions.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="hubbly"]I am a regular poster but don''t want to get the wrath of the board. I beleive that we wont go up and here is why. First, and I was trying to post this last week is that Grant Holt was obviously going to get booked against MK. We lose him for 2 games. We will lose them both. Second, I know on very good authority that Hoolahan is out for the season. As last year the club are hushing it up. he has a torn quad and wont feature again. Without Holt last time Wes came into his own. He wont now. We need the diamond to defeat defensive teams. It gives us width when our full backs can overlap as our midfield are narrow. Anthony cannot give us this. And, I can reveal that Drury is out for three weeks after the MK game. We wont beat Orient, or Charlton. Our only chance is for Leeds Swindon or Millwall to lose two of their remaining games...which I don''t believe they will. We will lose in the playoffs. So that''s it. I''ll bump this thread as we slip further down the the league.[/quote]

Hello Spain Boy..............

[/quote]

[;)]

You lot really are a bunch of gullible idiots aren''t you? OP clearly on a wind-up, don''t rise to it.