Helveg says on this link:

http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/FirstNewsDetail/0,,10355~596698,00.html

That he is staying at City. I am wondering if it is true though because interest has been shown in him and he has reportedly bought a house back in Denmark. Reply here with your thoughts on helveg.

The house buying situation has been well covered in other posts and press releases in that he is buying it as an investment and in readiness for when he returns home for retirement. Whether he means it only time will tell but he appears to have been genuine in his releases in the past so dont see a reason to start doubting him now. A lot will depend on whether our manager finally sees sense and gives him a chance to show us what he can do.OTBC

[quote]Helveg says on this link: http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/FirstNewsDetail/0,,10355~596698,00.html That he is staying at City. I am wondering if it is true though because interest has been...[/quote]

I see no reason to doubt his word ncfcpremier. Many people or even older players, buy houses for their retirement or holiday purposes.  And it is his home town after all.

He comes across as a very genuine guy, so I''ll believe him until it''s proved otherwise.

You must have doubts yourself, about his integrity, even to ask that question in the first place, is that so?, my friend.

It all sounds true enough. he''s a quality player and i hope he takes his chance (if given) with both hands.

he deserves to play. 

I hope he does stay and starts to show the form we all know he is capable of. To be fair to Worthy you can''t blame him for leaving him out so far though...