Sign in to follow this  
Butterbean_Canary

Team during latter part of season...

Morning all,

If we do get promoted after the Leyton Orient game do you think Lambert will change the starting line up and give a few a rest and give the other players in the squad an opertunity to show what they can do for next season,

I doubt very much that he wold not put his strongest side out against Charlton but for the Gills game and the Bristol Rovers game I think he should give one or two a chance,

i.e Adeyemi, OTJ, Gill, Cody, Askou, Mickey etc,

I know that Lambert would not judge these players against league 1 oppostition but he would get a better feel for them putting them in his own team and not watching the reserves and know a bit more about them for next season,

I don''t think he''ll tinker with the team a great deal, probably give a few frindge players a bit more match time but I expect he will start with his strongest 11 right through to the end.

I think Lambo will go all out to go up champions & as far ahead of second place as possible. So no I don''t he would switch things around too much. We want to finish the season as strong as possible to give us momentum going into next season. I know its an old cliche but "losing can become a habit" just look at Leeds. So we need to go into next season on a winning streak!

If you were one of the "regulars" who have done the job, how would you feel about being mothballed just when games become a little less pressurised? Lambert will keep the basic team together and look to get as many points as possible. Pre-season is the time to tinker.

I can see your points,

I just wonder if he wants to give them a shop window to get rid of a few as well? I feel similar to you two in that he will not tinker to much and just get us as many points as poss and then he will asses it over the summer,