Sign in to follow this  
Lozza

Despite being in a different league...

Oh dear Lozza. Are things really that quiet in binnerland fizzy league? I mean you must be a really sad person to come on your local rivals site and post a load of absolute drivel. I believe there is a touch of envy here isn''t there? God forbid, if I was to spend time on a binner site, how sad would that make me? I do think that if I was seen to be doing that, I would hope somebody would put me out of my misery.

It''s just wonderful that you come on here and give us facts that we are supposed to care about (but we dont)... I couldn''t even care less about what kind of soap they''ve got in the Watford toilets, although I''m sure you''ve had first hand experience in that department!! like "charlies dad" always says and I think is a super hoot... and chuckle aloud everytime..."Ipswich Town... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" Love ya blue boy, nothing better to come on here and be guaranteed a super hoot everyday!!

[quote]And how many Premiership clubs have you beaten this year?[/quote]

Erm..none! But I wasn''t talking about us, just referring to the fact that Watford have done well!

Dom has a point. How many have you beaten, Lozzza?And you seem to forget, we are going to get another 25 chances to beat some premiership teams.

Ahhhhh...... our little blue friend on a wind up!I just love this guy, he''s a crack up! He comes on here, posts silly little facts and then sits on the fence, not really abusing us as such, trying to appear freindly whilst at the same time trying to rub our face in the dirt with utter nonsense statistics... Why on Earth did he think we could care less about Watford right now, I don''t know!!!I have my suspicions about little boy blue... def on a wind up, but is he one of us, havin a laugh???? Ummmmmmm............

[quote]Erm..none! But I wasn''t talking about us, just referring to the fact that Watford have done well![/quote]

Loser by name, Loser by nature!.

Bye bye, silly Ipswich person.

at least we are in the premeirship and not in the crappy fizzy league!!

Rather than paying heed to the scum''s taunts, why do you all not simply ignore the fool and he''ll soon b*gger off.

[quote]Rather than paying heed to the scum''s taunts, why do you all not simply ignore the fool and he''ll soon b*gger off.[/quote]

exactly what I was going to say, but I suppose by now saying it, I have brought the subject back up again

Next time though just ignore him and with the amount of posts we make his sad little topics with 0 replies next to it will disappear, can''t think of a more fitting end.

This is like some of the stuff we see on the 606 or canaries message boards - can the web team kill it before we descend to that level?OTBC

Speaking of Watford, you''ll be playing them this season wont you? Along with Plymouth, Crewe, Rotherham etc...

Mmmmmm... Premiership.

nice one marmite

Why do people even give these idiots the satisfaction of having their posts replied to.  Ignore him/her and he/she will soon go away.

[quote]Watford have actually manged to beat more premiership clubs than norwich!!!!!![/quote]

Haven''t you got some bins to empty, loser?