Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

Balls and Nutty

Just finished reading Richard Balls piece in todays EDP (off sick so have the time!)

Does Richard know Nutty as he paints a very close picture in the first two pargraphs.

Perhaps Pete can put a link up (if not already)

In general the guy is right in the main article, that before discarding ANYONE of this promotion(fingers crossed) team give them a chance to perform in the Championship and not ditch them as Worthy did Malky and Robo.

[quote user="The Butler"]

Just finished reading Richard Balls piece in todays EDP (off sick so have the time!)

Does Richard know Nutty as he paints a very close picture in the first two pargraphs.

In general the guy is right in the main article, that before discarding ANYONE of this promotion(fingers crossed) team give them a chance to perform in the Championship and not ditch them as Worthy did Malky and Robo.

[/quote]

Still off sick? I hope you''re not passing this one on to me as well[:D]

It''s a very good article, as I have come to expect from the author. I agree that you can''t properly assess someone''s ability until you give them the chance, but I think that Lambert has his head screwed on and will make the right decisions.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

It''s a very good article, as I have come to expect from the author. I agree that you can''t properly assess someone''s ability until you give them the chance, but I think that Lambert has his head screwed on and will make the right decisions.

[/quote]

Don''t think you could catch this one.

Said I wanted to diet, this is certainly helping!![;)]

The more I see of Lambert the more convinced I am that he will weigh all options.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

Sadly, not.

[/quote]

They will just have to buy their own EDP then!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

Sadly, not.

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s the thinking behind it....

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

Sadly, not.

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s the thinking behind it....

[/quote]It''ll never catch on.  Mind you, some folk still ride horses...

I''m quite happy reading Nutty''s posts, gave up reading what Balls writes a long time ago.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t think you could catch this one.

Said I wanted to diet, this is certainly helping!![;)]

The more I see of Lambert the more convinced I am that he will weigh all options.

[/quote]

I hear it runs in your family[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

I enjoyed the article too but then all his articles are worth reading.

Oh and just out of fairness Iwan (who was a huge hero of mine and a player I used to have to defend against my fellow fans as much as The Doc) had come to the end of his career and I don''t believe we have anyone that far the wrong side of 30 to ditch this time. Malky chose to leave and engineered a move to West Ham.