Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Norwich manager's should've gone to Specsavers

Paul Lambert

Norwich v Leeds: Norwich manager Paul Lambert celebrates with his players

Bryan Gunn

Glenn Roeder

Bruce Rioch

Personally I thought Paul Lambert''s ''Sven Goran Eriksson'' frames were by far the worst!

If I need "bins" at some stage, I would choose some of those small frameless specs. Some people seem to choose some of the most hideously ugly "welding goggles" imaginable.

[quote user="First Jedi"]Can I just say - specsavers are a bunch of c*nts. Absolute frakking wankers... Thats all.[/quote]

Now, let me guess the missing vowel? Is it an A, Bob?

I think the missing vowel is E....Specsavers are a bunch of Cents.

Just for the record my chosen opticion (sp?) is Specsavers.

If Glenn Roeder wants to know what he will look like in 10 years time he just needs to look at the picture below him.

So basically the lesson here is that Lambert needs to take of the glasses or he will become a rubbish manager overnight. Lets hope it was just a one off...

[quote user="Duffman"]If Glenn Roeder wants to know what he will look like in 10 years time he just needs to look at the picture below him.[/quote]I think Rioch looks a bit like the magnificent Mark E Smith in that picture![:D]

Even if I looked like some chess-loving, bookish, trainspotting nerd in glasses, I would never wear contact lenses, though. Can''t stand the thought of putting foreign objects into my eyes.

"I would never wear contact lenses, though"

You get used to them - modern ones are ridiculously easy... and hell - I''m far too vain for glasses...

"Can''t stand the thought of putting foreign objects into my eyes"

Yeah - they''re not your ar$ehole, after all... ;)

[quote user="Rivvo"]Gunn looks like Eddie Hitler from ''Bottom''.[/quote]

I loved that comedy. I particularly liked the episode Bottom Gas. The one in which they steal their neighbour''s gas. Hilarious classic.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Duffman"]If Glenn Roeder wants to know what he will look like in 10 years time he just needs to look at the picture below him.[/quote]

I think Rioch looks a bit like the magnificent Mark E Smith in that picture!

[:D]
[/quote]

A daily diet of a line of speed and 15 pints of lager for Bruce - I hardly think so, although he is getting near to looking as wired as the "Not Appreicated" one!  Glad to know there is another MES fan on this board!

I think Lambert''s obviously trying to take a leaf out of his mentor''s book with those glasses.

That''s, Martin O''Neill by the way.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/05/football_martin_o0neill0s_celtic_career_in_pictures/img/3.jpg

Have Football managers only started wearing specs since Alex Ferguson started ?  I think Arsene Wenger wore specs when he first came to England but stopped once he had arrived. I  don''t remember Dave Stringer wearing specs while he was in charge here, Hamilton was the first City boss that I can remember with specs, fat lot of good they did him !

[quote user="John Morlar"]Have Football managers only started wearing specs since Alex Ferguson started ?  I think Arsene Wenger wore specs when he first came to England but stopped once he had arrived. I  don''t remember Dave Stringer wearing specs while he was in charge here, Hamilton was the first City boss that I can remember with specs, fat lot of good they did him ![/quote]

Yeah & they were Rose Tinted!!!!!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[IMG]http://www.ex-canaries.co.uk/images/STRINGER2.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

Oh god...they''re the worst...

The lesson as someone said earlier is Paul Lambert should get rid of the Specs.

I had laser. Painless and very effective although a bit frightening just bfore you have it.

Not too expensive and better that glasses or contact lenses.

It''s probably like flying. You can or cannot do it.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

I had laser. Painless and very effective although a bit frightening just bfore you have it.

Not too expensive and better that glasses or contact lenses.

It''s probably like flying. You can or cannot do it.

[/quote]

I usually wear glasses but when playing football do don the old contacts....

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Rioch and Roeder could be brothers.[/quote]Yes, Rioch being the sensible, polite and courteous brother continually embarrassed and ashamed of his sibling''s rude, obnoxious character and pitiful judgement. Just a few reminders in case there any any Roeder apologists lurking.He sold Joe Lewis and Chris Brown and used the money to buy Matty Pattison. Where are they now?He released Darren Huckerby.Also, I may well have missed somebody really obvious but is Hoolahan the only Roeder signing left? If so that''s quite impressive considering he''s only been gone 15 months. Oh and Gunny looks like an absolute tit in his glasses. I''m a big fan of the man, but the first time I saw him in the glasses, I knew he was doomed. For some reason those glasses make it about a hundred times harder to take him seriously.

[quote user="John Morlar"]Does anyone think that Paul Mariner looks good in his glasses, I was quite stunned how he has altered since he played for the scummers.[/quote]Still an ugly f*cker if you ask me!