Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

What name should I get on my new Norwich shirt?

[quote user="matt8"]CHAMPIONS

''10.[/quote]Just imagine the embarrassment though if we don''t go up! I would have to chuck the shirt away, however I love the idea!

Get your own name on the shirt alongside your favourite players number... That way whatever may happen players wise you will not have a shirt that just looks stupid if say a player leaves or never plays in the first team any more.... Best way for me anyway :)

I think the key thing with a players name on the back is they need to be a solid player who you know isn''t going to leave soon. I remember in 2006 in about August I got Earnshaw on the back of my Norwich shirt. Considering that shirt lasted 2 years that was error.

Good bets are usually Drury 3 as I can see him ending his career with us. Martin and Smith I am afraid about bids coming in for them so I would steer clear. I think you are safe with Holt 9 as well and he is a legend. Lappin perhaps. Depends if you think the championship could be the end of him in the first team? Whitbread could play a big part next season as well....

I am buying my kids a shirt this weekend (and maybe me too lol) and my oldest lad wants "Oli" which will be nice and cheap.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]I am buying my kids a shirt this weekend (and maybe me too lol) and my oldest lad wants "Oli" which will be nice and cheap.

[:)]
[/quote]

I buy a new shirt every season never have players name on it as found the shirt always outlives the player

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="morty"]I am buying my kids a shirt this weekend (and maybe me too lol) and my oldest lad wants "Oli" which will be nice and cheap.[:)][/quote]

I buy a new shirt every season never have players name on it as found the shirt always outlives the player

[/quote]I haven''t bought one for a few seasons, mainly as I opened a drawer and looked on in disdain at all my old ones, probably about 2 or 3 hundred quids worth of man made fibre tat that I will rarely wear again!!! But I do like the new shirt I think and have got caught up enough of the current "feel good" factor to part with some cash!I bought the centenary one with all the names on it as mine and my two kids names are on it and I think I have worn it once, truly horrible shirt!

What restrictions are there on format? I have never had one before, but am planning to get one on graduation.

Would:

REW

be the closest I can get to my username?

I was gonna get ''Holt 9'' on my new shirt today but the lady in the shop said the printing/font might change next season so I''m holding off until August.

If Holt''s still here he''s going on the back of my shirt.