Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

My Monster Size St Georges Flag Is Looking For A Good Home.

I have a St Georges flag which is 4.2 metres by 2.9 metres,so as you can tell it is rather on the large size.It has Norwich City FC emblazoned across the middle and has a Norwich City FC( in yellow and green obviously)flag sewn into the top left white square.That flag is the same size as the one flown on top of The City Stand.The whole thing has metal eyelets around all four sides.It is in super condition and would suit a supporters group or Pub for away games.I am getting rid as since we sold the Pub where it was used for England games it has been kept in a box in my garage and the wife is starting to nag me about it.

If anybody wants to give me £25 for it i will give it to Nutty Nigel to have a bet with Billy Dixmar and put any winnings in the PUPs Academy funds.

Contact me on 07714216616 or J.TILSON@SKY.COM.

I just sent you an e-mail on this.  I think the New York Canaries would love to get this flag for our home bar. Let me know if you don''t see an e-mail shortly, but we would definately like this flag and can work out the logistics.

Thanks everybody,i have spent the last hour answering phone calls and e-mails and have been surprised at the interest but obviously it has gone on a first come first serve basis.However should the first caller fall through No.2 is aware and will be contacted.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

I have a St Georges flag which is 4.2 metres by 2.9 metres,so as you can tell it is rather on the large size.It has Norwich City FC emblazoned across the middle and has a Norwich City FC( in yellow and green obviously)flag sewn into the top left white square.That flag is the same size as the one flown on top of The City Stand.The whole thing has metal eyelets around all four sides.It is in super condition and would suit a supporters group or Pub for away games.I am getting rid as since we sold the Pub where it was used for England games it has been kept in a box in my garage and the wife is starting to nag me about it.

If anybody wants to give me £25 for it i will give it to Nutty Nigel to have a bet with Billy Dixmar and put any winnings in the PUPs Academy funds.

[/quote]

So you''re just fed up with Dragon your St George''s flag around the garage?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]No, I think he''s fed up of having to put it away each Knight.

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]No, I think he''s fed up of having to put it away each Knight.[/quote]Terrible jokes you two. Sword it out!

[quote user="claud"][quote user="dhickl"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]No, I think he''s fed up of having to put it away each Knight.[/quote]

Terrible jokes you two. Sword it out!
[/quote]

Joust having a laugh....

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]
I just sent you an e-mail on this.  I think the New York Canaries would love to get this flag for our home bar. Let me know if you don''t see an e-mail shortly, but we would definately like this flag and can work out the logistics.
[/quote]

A pennant for your thoughts....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="claud"][quote user="dhickl"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]No, I think he''s fed up of having to put it away each Knight.[/quote]Terrible jokes you two. Sword it out![/quote]

Joust having a laugh....

[/quote]yeah, there armour-less enough...

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="claud"][quote user="dhickl"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]No, I think he''s fed up of having to put it away each Knight.[/quote]Terrible jokes you two. Sword it out![/quote]

Joust having a laugh....

[/quote]yeah, there armour-less enough...[/quote]Granted, but they shield be stopped immediately.

[quote user="claud"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="claud"][quote user="dhickl"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Joust having a laugh....

[/quote]yeah, there armour-less enough...[/quote]Granted, but they shield be stopped immediately.[/quote]granted, lets get ''round table'' and discuss this properly

[quote user="claud"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="claud"][quote user="dhickl"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Joust having a laugh....

[/quote]
yeah, there armour-less enough...
[/quote]

Granted, but they shield be stopped immediately.
[/quote]

I know, but I just like to serf on the net....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="claud"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="claud"][quote user="dhickl"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Joust having a laugh....

[/quote]yeah, there armour-less enough...[/quote]Granted, but they shield be stopped immediately.[/quote]

[/quote]Don''t get me wrong, I''m not cross. Just thought it needed flagging up.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

If anybody wants to give me £25 for it i will give it to Nutty Nigel to have a bet with Billy Dixmar and put any winnings in the PUPs Academy funds.[/quote]

See there is a heart under that hard exterior [:)] Well done Tilly.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

If anybody wants to give me £25 for it i will give it to Nutty Nigel to have a bet with Billy Dixmar and put any winnings in the PUPs Academy funds.[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m not surprised you got a big response, very desirable I''d have thought especially for the money. Very generous of you I think, well done too.

[quote user="The gut"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I''m not surprised you got a big response, very desirable I''d have thought especially for the money. Very generous of you I think, well done too.

[/quote]I know many of you find it hard to believe but Tilly is a very generous fella.Hope it finds a good home mate... would be nice to see it get a few outings at some games around the country.

Slightly off topic, but whatever happened to the Julian Brellier ''Le Juge'' banner. Did we have a ceremonial burning of it?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I should be getting £50 on Monday before the game so before i sort it with Nutty i will find out if the buyer is happy for me to let people know who has got it.Great gesture by him to offer that amount.

Angel you know that i am really a pussycat.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I should be getting £50 on Monday before the game so before i sort it with Nutty i will find out if the buyer is happy for me to let people know who has got it.Great gesture by him to offer that amount.

Angel you know that i am really a pussycat.

[/quote]

Great stuff Tilly[Y]

I have a plan Stan[^o)] We''ll have a chat and I think you''ll like it[Y]

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

Slightly off topic, but whatever happened to the Julian Brellier ''Le Juge'' banner. Did we have a ceremonial burning of it?

[/quote]

That too is in my garage and is free to a good home.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Couldn''t you sell it on to whatever club he went to.(No idea here where he went by the way!)

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Couldn''t you sell it on to whatever club he went to.

(No idea here where he went by the way!)
[/quote]

I feel I should warn people that Til1010 tends to exaggerate about sizes (I''m told).

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I feel I should warn people that Til1010 tends to exaggerate about sizes (I''m told).

[/quote]

You could make yourself some french knickers from it Kathy.With careful stitching and if you cut it carefully there should be enough for at least one pair to fit you.

[quote user="claud"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="claud"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="claud"][quote user="dhickl"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Joust having a laugh....

[/quote]yeah, there armour-less enough...[/quote]Granted, but they shield be stopped immediately.[/quote]

[/quote]Don''t get me wrong, I''m not cross. Just thought it needed flagging up.[/quote]It''d make a lovely birthday peasant.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="claud"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="claud"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="claud"][quote user="dhickl"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Joust having a laugh....

[/quote]
yeah, there armour-less enough...
[/quote]

Granted, but they shield be stopped immediately.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t get me wrong, I''m not cross. Just thought it needed flagging up.
[/quote]

It''d make a lovely birthday peasant.

[/quote]

After reading through that lot I am feeling a bit horse!

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Couldn''t you sell it on to whatever club he went to.(No idea here where he went by the way!)[/quote]

[/quote]When I read the title Kathy, I did wonder if it was a euphamism.  Thankfully

it wasn''t.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The ''flag'' bit could have been right.

[/quote]

When I read the title Kathy, I did wonder if it was a euphamism.  Thankfully it wasn''t.
[/quote]