Sign in to follow this  
blahblahblah

Sons of Boadicea ! There is hope for your tired old plastic seat !

While holding to get through to an operator on the phone this morning (was on hold for 6 minutes 30 before being told that my call was being cut odd due to high demand, which I guess means that I must have moved down the queue somehow...) - I was told that if you want to, you can replace your tired old yellow seat for a padded one !  aAnd all for only 40 quid !  SoB !  Finally someone has listened ! [:)]

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]I''ve been asked if I wanted to do this for the past 3 years on my ST. Nothing New.[/quote]Crikey - am I behind the times.  Are you in the River End, or the South Stand ? [;)]

I''m not buying a season ticket until I can watch the game in one of these, preferably with a beer fridge and a butler to serve me hot snacks...[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/b8mr04.jpg[/IMG]

"is there an option to rip mine out and throw it in the skip?"

Throwing it on the pitch would be a better idea.

Long gone are the days when a measure of the fans displeasure with the referee was the number of cushions thrown onto the pitch.

The seated ''better offs'' would often be encouraged by the lower orders in the Barclay singing

" Bring on the cushions"

We may be at cross purpurses here Pete. I am refering to the late sixties/early seventies - lower, being the social standing of the great unwashed who inhabited the Barclay at the time

I think Pete means that getting your seat cushiouned in the lower Barclay will attract some guffaws?

[quote user="Romantic"]I think Pete means that getting your seat cushiouned in the lower Barclay will attract some guffaws?
[/quote]

Aye.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I''m not buying a season ticket until I can watch the game in one of these, preferably with a beer fridge and a butler to serve me hot snacks...

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/b8mr04.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

Ahhhh the lazy boy seat, bloody comfy too

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I''m not buying a season ticket until I can watch the game in one of these, preferably with a beer fridge and a butler to serve me hot snacks...

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/b8mr04.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

Coming EM Sir!

Is it the welsh rarebit or the steak pie today SIR?

Or an ice cream to cool you down because of the global err climate change[;)]