Sign in to follow this  
Lincs Canary

Team and Formation Tonight

With Korey Smith possibly out due to injury who would you put in his place.. would you put in Hughes as a straight replacement or would you perhaps put in McNamee on the right where he has played for us before. If you were to put McNamee in it would perhaps warrant a change in the formation of the team. Would you perhaps put a 4-2-3-1 in again like we tried earlier in the season? with Holt up the top, martin on the left, hoolahan in the middle and Mcnamee on the right and Russel and Lappin sitting in the front of the defence?.

I''d start with the Diamond but be looking to be 2-0 by half time and get Mcnamee on to tear them apart

[quote user="morty"]Don''t fanny with it.

Diamond.

Hughes in for Smith.

Sorted.
[/quote]

Spot on Morty.

Morty is spot on, Huges was really effective when he came on against Leeds and if Smith can''t play Hughes should start.

Delia out -- so you''d take out Russell who''s been a solid player most games and put in both Hughes and Mcnamee who have both not had many minutes??!! I think you need to agree with Morty!!

I agree with Morty especially with it being away.

Have a feeling though against Stockport ( assuming a win tonight ) we will go 442 with the likes of McNamee to try and tear them apart, also giving the likes of Lappin and Smith and maybe even Drury R.Martin  and Russell a quick rest for the final run in.