Sign in to follow this  
open goal

Anyone Know?

On what channel i can watch the game on on Friday? Its being show on TV i believe over there, So would it be on TV here in Toronto?Anyone have any ideas.??? Please heeeeelp!

It is on Skysports1 here, there will be streams online for it. Not sure whether you will get in Canada though I do recollect there being Championship playoff games on when I was in Toronto last year.

[quote user="open goal"]On what channel i can watch the game on on Friday? Its being show on TV i believe over there, So would it be on TV here in Toronto?Anyone have any ideas.??? Please heeeeelp![/quote]I will have to spell this link out literally, as we are not allowed to post such links normally, but you should get some joy here....www. my pee 2 pee 4 you.net if you catch my meaning.

[quote user="fonejacker"][quote user="open goal"]On what channel i can watch the game on on Friday? Its being show on TV i believe over there, So would it be on TV here in Toronto?Anyone have any ideas.??? Please heeeeelp![/quote]I will have to spell this link out literally, as we are not allowed to post such links normally, but you should get some joy here....www. my pee 2 pee 4 you.net if you catch my meaning.[/quote]You''ll have to be careful with that though, one wrong character in that link and you could end up on an entirely different site! [+o(]

[quote user="open goal"]On what channel i can watch the game on on Friday? Its being show on TV i believe over there, So would it be on TV here in Toronto?

Anyone have any ideas.??? Please heeeeelp!
[/quote]Hey OG....what happened to the Leeds tickets???

Kev and myself managed to see the game, no thnx to you!!!

That was extremely sad what you did and not one bit funny!!!

Thanks Guys.  Appreciate the help. Was hoping there minght be a tv channel with it so i could watch it in the Bar.CTID: I am very sorry about what happened. It was out of my controll and  couldnt even let you know as this laptop with all my login information etc (hence why i haven''t been on for a few months) was in a repair shop. I''m glad you got tickets.

[quote user="open goal"]Thanks Guys.  Appreciate the help. Was hoping there minght be a tv channel with it so i could watch it in the Bar.CTID: I am very sorry about what happened. It was out of my controll and  couldnt even let you know as this laptop with all my login information etc (hence why i haven''t been on for a few months) was in a repair shop. I''m glad you got tickets. [/quote]Well, that''s a very bad lie because 3 weeks ago you were trying to foist your tickets on these poor unsuspecting people.  Unless there is another open goal who was trying to flog his tickets on here.

[quote user="open goal"]Thanks Guys.  Appreciate the help. Was hoping there minght be a tv channel with it so i could watch it in the Bar.

CTID: I am very sorry about what happened. It was out of my controll and  couldnt even let you know as this laptop with all my login information etc (hence why i haven''t been on for a few months) was in a repair shop.
I''m glad you got tickets.

[/quote]Not really swallowing that...i sent you an email from my home email address...you r telling me you had no access to a pc or your emails while your laptop was getting fixed..WHAT EVER!!! im sure you will be hearing from Kev aswell.

I KNOW OF 5 OR 6 SITE ONLINE THAT R SHOWING THE GAME...I WOULDNT TELL YOU IF YOU PAID ME!!!

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="open goal"]Thanks Guys.  Appreciate the help. Was hoping there minght be a tv channel with it so i could watch it in the Bar.

CTID: I am very sorry about what happened. It was out of my controll and  couldnt even let you know as this laptop with all my login information etc (hence why i haven''t been on for a few months) was in a repair shop.
I''m glad you got tickets.

[/quote]

Well, that''s a very bad lie because 3 weeks ago you were trying to foist your tickets on these poor unsuspecting people.  Unless there is another open goal who was trying to flog his tickets on here.
[/quote]Same guy Blah[:@]

Leeds canary and myself managed to get some in the end[Y]  but what this pr@T did was very sad and not one bit funny

Hope you enjoyed your bit of fun Ben (open goal). Bet you didn''t enjoy yourself winding us up as much as we eventually enjoyed the Leeds game though.

However, if you were genuine - I accept your apology. I''m not one to hold grudges, especially not towards any fellow City fans. That would make me as bad as the Leeds neanderthals we encountered on Prince of Wales road.

Take it easy - hope you find a stream for this weekends game.

Kev

This TV listings page claims to cover UK, USA, and Canada, and is only showing the match as being shown on Sky Sports 1.http://www.livesoccertv.com/schedules/2010-04-02/

[quote user="leedscanary"]

Hope you enjoyed your bit of fun Ben (open goal). Bet you didn''t enjoy yourself winding us up as much as we eventually enjoyed the Leeds game though.

However, if you were genuine - I accept your apology. I''m not one to hold grudges, especially not towards any fellow City fans. That would make me as bad as the Leeds neanderthals we encountered on Prince of Wales road.

Take it easy - hope you find a stream for this weekends game.

Kev

[/quote]Did you manage to get hold of some raffle tickets Kev? i have emailed John and had a chat he is kindly posting mysome out[Y] but be quick as he is of to France on his holidays

Kev genuinely sorry i couldn''t find your contact info to let you know. I have my laptop back now and still cannot find it. Feel free to drop me an email and ill fill you in on the detailsStill it was a great win, Glad you managed to get tickets!!

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="open goal"]Thanks Guys.  Appreciate the help. Was hoping there minght be a tv channel with it so i could watch it in the Bar.CTID: I am very sorry about what happened. It was out of my controll and  couldnt even let you know as this laptop with all my login information etc (hence why i haven''t been on for a few months) was in a repair shop. I''m glad you got tickets. [/quote]Well, that''s a very bad lie because 3 weeks ago you were trying to foist your tickets on these poor unsuspecting people.  Unless there is another open goal who was trying to flog his tickets on here.[/quote]Thats correct blah, Then i found someone i was going to give them two, then my laptop went in for repair, then i got my laptop back. I had acces to the internet but only my personal account not my work account as i can only access it from that laptop. Also couldn''t leave comments on here as i didn''t have my pinkun login details

[quote user="blahblahblah"]This TV listings page claims to cover UK, USA, and Canada, and is only showing the match as being shown on Sky Sports 1.http://www.livesoccertv.com/schedules/2010-04-02/[/quote]And thanks for this :D

[quote user="open goal"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="open goal"]Thanks Guys.  Appreciate the help. Was hoping there minght be a tv channel with it so i could watch it in the Bar.CTID: I am very sorry about what happened. It was out of my controll and  couldnt even let you know as this laptop with all my login information etc (hence why i haven''t been on for a few months) was in a repair shop. I''m glad you got tickets. [/quote]Well, that''s a very bad lie because 3 weeks ago you were trying to foist your tickets on these poor unsuspecting people.  Unless there is another open goal who was trying to flog his tickets on here.[/quote]Thats correct blah, Then i found someone i was going to give them two, then my laptop went in for repair, then i got my laptop back. I had acces to the internet but only my personal account not my work account as i can only access it from that laptop. Also couldn''t leave comments on here as i didn''t have my pinkun login details[/quote]So the phrase "a few months" was ironic ?  I''m having a bad day with recognising irony y''see...

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="open goal"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="open goal"]Thanks Guys.  Appreciate the help. Was hoping there minght be a tv channel with it so i could watch it in the Bar.CTID: I am very sorry about what happened. It was out of my controll and  couldnt even let you know as this laptop with all my login information etc (hence why i haven''t been on for a few months) was in a repair shop. I''m glad you got tickets. [/quote]Well, that''s a very bad lie because 3 weeks ago you were trying to foist your tickets on these poor unsuspecting people.  Unless there is another open goal who was trying to flog his tickets on here.[/quote]Thats correct blah, Then i found someone i was going to give them two, then my laptop went in for repair, then i got my laptop back. I had acces to the internet but only my personal account not my work account as i can only access it from that laptop. Also couldn''t leave comments on here as i didn''t have my pinkun login details[/quote]So the phrase "a few months" was ironic ?  I''m having a bad day with recognising irony y''see...[/quote]ahh yes now i see. It was a typing error on my part. Should have said last week or so. I was tired when typing..... :D

You don''t need your log in details to post on here or to leave the guys a pm.

They were disappointed after having their hopes built up. I started to feel a bit guilty because it was me who pointed you at LeedsCanary but thanfully they both got tickets and I met them after the game and know it was worth all the heartache in the end.

city till i die. im glad you didnt get my ticket now. Your showing to be a right n0b. Ive said im sorry,. You got tickets. There was nothing i could do about it! I AM SORRY! Kevin i am especially sorry to you

Ok guys, had time to reflect on this and want to draw a line under the whole sorry affair.Firstly, CTID is no way a "n0b". He is a great guy, and now i''ve met him and his lovely family I feel he is going to be a friend for life - and all from a kind gesture on this very message board. The same goes for all the other posters and City fans I have met in person, after first speaking on here (yes, even Smudger believe it or not!).However, Mr Open Goal - some things don''t stack up for me I''m afraid. The only people that know what was arranged at the time can fairly comment as there were lots of personal emails and pms flying about that particular afternoon. I remember that we conversed through your work email address, so I''m sure that you have had our details all along. I emailed you on the friday to that address as arranged and heard nothing. This is when I started to look elsewhere for tickets as I was sure we were on the end of a wind up. I''m not going to get into any slanging matches with anyone because lifes too short. All I ask is for you to reply to this post once more - either admit it was a hoax, or you genuinely had no way of contacting us. If it is the hoax - hope you had fun! If you are genuine thanks for your apology.Enjoy the game tonight.OTBC