Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

bookies coment made me laugh..!!

well the bookies are fairly confident city will win the first division ,but one bookies coment made me chuckle ........

It would take a Devon Loch moment to deprive them of a return to the Championship,” said Ladbrokes spokesman

Nick Weinberg.

“They can even afford to give Delia a game.”

Coral confirmed they were offering no more bets.

i think we should give delia a game .....but what position do you think she could play at ..? !!!!

[quote user="singing canary"]well the bookies are fairly confident city will win the first division ,but one bookies coment made me chuckle ........

It would take a Devon Loch moment to deprive them of a return to the Championship,” said Ladbrokes spokesman

Nick Weinberg.

i think we should give delia a game .....but what position do you think she could play at ..? !!!![/quote]I had to google Devon Loch(thought it was that devon is a LONG way from lochs eg scotland)now I know betterwho says this isnt an educational board![:D]

[quote user="Ziggurat"][quote user="singing canary"]well the bookies are fairly confident city will win the first division ,but one bookies coment made me chuckle ........

Nick Weinberg.

i think we should give delia a game .....but what position do you think she could play at ..? !!!![/quote]I had to google Devon Loch(thought it was that devon is a LONG way from lochs eg scotland)now I know betterwho says this isnt an educational board![:D][/quote]Snap!

I had to Google it too... [:$]I reckon we could stick Delia on the wing, she''s got about the same build as McVeigh and probably more pace these days...Although I''m sure Wiz would probably prefer her to be playing ''in the hole''... [+o(]

[quote user="singing canary"]well the bookies are fairly confident city will win the first division ,but one bookies coment made me chuckle ........

Nick Weinberg.

i think we should give delia a game .....but what position do you think she could play at ..? !!!![/quote]At the risk of sounding daft. If it were possible to play Delia, I think it would be absolutely brilliant! Sub her on when we''re dominating and stick her up front. Imagine her in yellow and green, trotting about in the penalty box waiting to toe poke it home, or get a penalty!