Sign in to follow this  
Its only my opinion

Re: Anyone know what these mean yet?

[quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"]That Gunn was showing the ignorance of someone who''d only just walked into management?

And for the sake of avoiding another pointless argument, i honestly couldn''t care less of what others say about him, i have my opinion of Gunn as a ''manager'' and that is not going to change.
[/quote]

Same here, he was a leech and sponged off the club for years, and I still stand by that despite the flak I''ll get for saying so.

I was told why Gunn had got the Sack,i''ve PM''d CUSDP to see if what he knows is the same as me,would be interesting to see if it was! [:-*]

Ahh someone forward pm it too meee [:D].Go on Morty, you know im your favourite! [;)]

Fitness was clearly an issue. Lambert has made no secret of this. That he has been working hard to get their fitness up to the level he expects. I think this is shown by how strongly we end games. If we are level in a game at half time  I am extremely confident we will take the points and the number of goals we have scored in the last 15 minutes is ridiculous. Apparently at Colchester last year he kept the playing staff behind for two weeks at Colchester to work on their fitness for the new season. I think we will be seeing this with avengence this year.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I know, but have posted before and it was removed. [/quote]

me 2 please dude

Expect it would be easier just to PM everyone on here!

But ...if you could send to me as well would appreciate it -cheers

Why not just post the info here with a bit of discrete language so it won''t be shut down OR post it as is and it will take a while before it does get shut down and we will all be ''in the know'' by then.

Either that, or PM me, too!