Sign in to follow this  
open goal

Is there a internet stream for todays game?

[quote user="BellyButton"]Hi Andy any chance you can send me out a link all the way over here in Cardiff? Cheers Rob[/quote]Done mate and otbc!!

same here.  am in new york and always hard to find a reliable stream...dont want to miss them in action since its so rare to be able to watch a game!thanks in advance!  

Hello Andy: Could you send me the link too when you have a moment. Will be watching in Canada.

Thank you

Hiya. Sorry to be a pain but could you send me the link please. Would be incredibly appreciated!!!!! Thanks in advance.

No probs although someone else will have to provide the link needing it from now on.  I''m off out to the pub in a bit! OTBC!!

Anybody fancy sending me the link? I''m going to a pub to watch it but i reckon my dad would like a link (:

[quote user="hogesar"]Anybody fancy sending me the link? I''m going to a pub to watch it but i reckon my dad would like a link (:[/quote]Sorted.

Cheers Andy, that''s the link we already had. But to save you keep posting i''ll do this for you.Here''s the link:http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=iraqgoalsOnce it shows the animation, its the first link :)

P2P has been pretty reliable so far, I would use that if I didn''t have Sky. Which I do.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]P2P has been pretty reliable so far, I would use that if I didn''t have Sky. Which I do.[:)][/quote]It''s only just come up as being shown on here. Wasn''t listed when I checked at 3ish although it had been this morning. So that''s 2 options for you folks [Y]

Try finding a pub that shows sky near where I live! All the pubs I used to go to in walking distance have scrapped their tvs in favour of dining. I''d have to drive so I''d rather stay at home with a stream with my glass of wine thankyou very much.The streams I''ve watched in the past have been fine - found them much better quality than the FA game on the internet