Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

Post your Best Wishes to Holty

We know the news about Gary Holt was suffered from haemothorax, although I still did not know and understand this terms, but from the news, it was a quite bad situation if he didn''t go to the hospital soon, as we know in last years there were many footballers collapsed on the pitch.

Alright maybe there were still many people continue to blame and give a powerful example of "We cannot win in the Premiership because we have Gary Holt in the team!", it was absolutely unfair and savage comment since during his 14 games with us, I can say he was NEVER the "WORST MAN OF THE MATCH"!

We missed him in the team sheet and we won, it was a fact so far, but it did not mean he was the "JINX" in the team or deserved any criticism. Gary Holt worked his socks off every game and someone had suggested who had ran box to box the most times from the opposition''s counterattack? Surely it''s our Gary Holt!

I know you would read this message board Gary, all I would like to say is Best Wishes to you and recover your injury as soon as possible, at this moment I did not really know when will you come back to the field and wear the Norwich shirt to play, but we will miss your work-rate in midfield when you are not here! Please come back as soon as possible! Also you still owe us a Premiership goal!!! :-)

Yeh holty has been 1 of are best players over he last 3 years and to go along with that he is an absolute gentleman off the pitch. Good luck Gary and get well soon.

Hope the injury aint too serious and hopefully he''ll be back sooner than expected. his work rate will be missed dearly. with the report i read it said he had been playin and trainin through this injury for a while. just goes to show that although he may be strugglin to adapt to the prem he gives his all for the club, even if it means playin through the pain barrier. can''t get much more loyal than that can you?

All the best holty, get better soon m8

come on guys, show your support, after everythin he''s done for the club over the years he deserves it.

A great player for Norwich City. The reception you got from the fans before the Birmingham game is a truer measure of their regard than some of what you get through your letterbox, or read on here. Come roaring back soon.

I wish you all the best for a speedy recovery, Gary,and I hope you show your detractors what you are made of when you return.

Best wishes Ginger Wizz...  a true warrior for the cause, making yrself available despite a serious injury... looking on the brightside, a few weeks rest will do you good and you''ll be back stronger than ever...