Sign in to follow this  
LinkNR9

A warning for next season

Hoolihan anonymous, Russell anonymous, Hughes anonymous, Martin anonymous. Against fourth from bottom.  

Yes LinkNR9, because next season we will be playing every single game with 10 men :/ fucking idiot...

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Yes LinkNR9, because next season we will be playing every single game with 10 men :/ fucking idiot...[/quote]

Two poor decisions from players have cost us this game - we will get hammered next season if we do that. 

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Yes LinkNR9, because next season we will be playing every single game with 10 men :/ fucking idiot...[/quote]

Two poor decisions from players have cost us this game - we will get hammered next season if we do that. 

[/quote]hmm, who got the assist for the first?

Have you not bloody bothered to watch any other games this season? Our clean sheet record is terrific. There''s always one clueless prat who thinks ONE game in the season under Lambert that is riddled with poor decisions from players and officials will mean a relegation battle next season...

moron...

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote]

You are just making yourself look a nob now [:(]

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Have you not bloody bothered to watch any other games this season? Our clean sheet record is terrific. There''s always one clueless prat who thinks ONE game in the season under Lambert that is riddled with poor decisions from players and officials will mean a relegation battle next season...

moron...[/quote]Yep, he''s probably been waiting since the first game of the season to give his "prophecy" too...

got to be the beer talking surely?!~?~?Hoolahan anonymous?! :SEverything that went through City''s midfield went through hoolahan :SHughes was a slight disappointment for me but then hes not exactly had much pitch time has he?And as for Martin? What did Elliot do in the first half?

None of those players were anonymous. Hoolahan was one of our best attacking players tonight bar Holt and defended a fair bit too. Russell Also put in a fair shift in the middle and I thought he was good. Overall we weren''t bad even with ten men just had the luck against us tonight.

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Have you not bloody bothered to watch any other games this season? Our clean sheet record is terrific. There''s always one clueless prat who thinks ONE game in the season under Lambert that is riddled with poor decisions from players and officials will mean a relegation battle next season... moron...[/quote]

I''ve been to every home game this season. If you''d bothered to read the post, you might have understood what I was trying to point out - obviously, you didn''t.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote]

Might be more down to poor decisions from the ref and linesmen, ok Doc should not have back passed, but this team win as a team and lose as a team.

[quote user="morty"]Jesus, here we go.

Have a word you tit.
[/quote]

OK. Do you think that the four players I highlighted played well tonight?

Can you complete a hatrick of moronic threads for the evening please by making a 3rd thread as follows:Subject: A warning for now onMessage: Don''t read any topics by me. I''m a mongloid.

Ta x.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Can you complete a hatrick of moronic threads for the evening please by making a 3rd thread as follows:

Subject: A warning for now on

Ta x.
[/quote]

[Y]

That we will not be able to leave simpletons like link NR9 behind, they will still hang around the club like a bad smell.

One penalty that hit the chest without the player making any attempt to control the ball.

Another penalty where the player had already dived when he made contact

A goal where the scorer DID play the ball before scoring. Some shocking decisions and ones that hopefully we can leave behind in this division.

As to the guff about ''assists'' I haven''t a clue

Hools had more of the ball than any player on the pitch so quite how he was anonymous is beyond me :SRusty (i am far from his biggest fan) ran his socks off for the side and essentially had the whole of centre midfield to cover himself.Doc made a mistake. Other than that defended well.Hughes looked a bit rusty (and i dont mean short sleeves and gloves rusty).I think we should rate the supporters on here more.......OP on this has had a mare and id compare him to the linesman this evening.Still waiting on the usual suspects for the doom and gloom.Doc should be put down.....Hools has no right footMartin is lazyblah blah blah

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="morty"]Jesus, here we go.Have a word you tit.[/quote]

[/quote]We were the better team over 90 minutes with 10 men.Seriously, take yourself away somewhere and have a quiet word with yourself.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Can you complete a hatrick of moronic threads for the evening please by making a 3rd thread as follows:

Subject: A warning for now on

Ta x.
[/quote]

It''s ''mongoloid''.

Must try harder.

I thought everybody played well. Doc had a "Semmy" moment, apart from that I was quite happy.Sometimes you just don''t get the breaks; that''s football, that''s life.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="morty"]Jesus, here we go.

Have a word you tit.
[/quote]

[/quote]

We were the better team over 90 minutes with 10 men.

Seriously, take yourself away somewhere and have a quiet word with yourself.
[/quote]

I have taken myself away, as advised, and we still disagree.

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="morty"][quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="morty"]Jesus, here we go.Have a word you tit.[/quote]

[/quote]We were the better team over 90 minutes with 10 men.Seriously, take yourself away somewhere and have a quiet word with yourself.[/quote]

I have taken myself away, as advised, and we still disagree.

[/quote]Feel free to keep going away until you do then.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Can you complete a hatrick of moronic threads for the evening please by making a 3rd thread as follows:Subject: A warning for now onMessage: Don''t read any topics by me. I''m a mongloid.

Ta x.[/quote]

It''s ''mongoloid''.

Must try harder.

[/quote]I''d settle for "twunt".