Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Tranmere Rovers V Norwich City match chat thread

Just put £1 on the draw at 12-1 thinking I should go for the win at 45-1.... The first two goals were exploitation of rules that stand for completely different circumstances. For those reasons I think FA should have more interaction after and during games. Replays would make this game 0-0 in my opinion. And the Curran cheat should have got sent off for diving. He''s in the air before contact.

What a total farce.

Agree with other sentiments -

1st pen - wrong

2nd pen and sending off - right

3rd goal - a total joke, the ball doesn''t just hit him, he controls it with his arm!

How bizarre, and you would have thought the ref was on a Tranmere win bonus!

At least Millwall are currently losing, so not losing any ground

Did Darel or was it Martin that handled the first? If Darel, why was Martin booked? Can no-one on the pitch tell the difference between a black man and a white man?

Hopefully sucking in all our awful decisions for the rest of the season tonight...

Hard with two or three men down...

None of those goals are genuine

[quote user="Shyster"]Anyone going to watch Wroxham hopefully get through to Wembley tomorrow?[/quote]

Sorry no off to Theatre Roayl, but wish them good luck

[quote user="Shyster"]Anyone going to watch Wroxham hopefully get through to Wembley tomorrow?[/quote]

Yes and apparently Whitehawk are paying off the referee''s mortgage. lol

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"]I''m actually having a chuckle about this, it matters little in the grand scheme of things.If we lose its not our fault, 2-nil to the officials.[/quote]I''ll have whatever you''re having lol[/quote]Its true though, its only one game, I''m already in the frame of mind that we have lost, but I wouldn''t bet against clawing something back.Lager - getting ugly people laid since 1856.[:)][/quote]Is that your secret? [;)] lol [:P]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Largey"]At least all of our bad luck has come in one game i hope! Good to see Rudd getting a runout, shame for Forster, is that 3 games out or 5 now for him?[/quote]

1 game as it''s not violent conduct

[/quote]

Straight red and second sending off?

I''m guessing more than one game lol.
[/quote]

We will see [;)]

[/quote]

Lol, I hope you''re right.

But obviously me being a bloke, and you being a chick, the chances are slim.

[;)]
[/quote]

I think it will be appealed anyhow, so you never know lol and you are cheeky

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"]I''m actually having a chuckle about this, it matters little in the grand scheme of things.If we lose its not our fault, 2-nil to the officials.[/quote]I''ll have whatever you''re having lol[/quote]Its true though, its only one game, I''m already in the frame of mind that we have lost, but I wouldn''t bet against clawing something back.Lager - getting ugly people laid since 1856.[:)][/quote]Is that your secret? [;)] lol [:P][/quote][;)]

Lambert needs to keep the lads to keep calm and be professional here. This is the wrong day for resurrections. Plenty of points to be had in the remaining games. No silly bookings or injuries in the 2nd half, please. (oh screw it, we want 4!)

[quote user="yellow blood"]

[/quote]

You''ve been reading Blackhawk on the Wroxham message board. [;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Largey"]At least all of our bad luck has come in one game i hope! Good to see Rudd getting a runout, shame for Forster, is that 3 games out or 5 now for him?[/quote]

[/quote]Straight red and second sending off?I''m guessing more than one game lol.[/quote]

We will see [;)]

[/quote]Lol, I hope you''re right.But obviously me being a bloke, and you being a chick, the chances are slim.[;)][/quote]

[/quote]Yes, yes I am.[;)]

Can you imagine how the Leeds fans are salivating on their message boards right now with Millwall and us losing? They''re probably making poppy stew as they start to believe they can win this thing after all. Dleusion lasts all season for some.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Straight red and second sending off?I''m guessing more than one game lol.[/quote]

We will see [;)]

[/quote]Lol, I hope you''re right.But obviously me being a bloke, and you being a chick, the chances are slim.[;)][/quote]

[/quote]Yes, yes I am.[;)][/quote]Very [;)]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="yellow blood"]

[/quote]

You''ve been reading Blackhawk on the Wroxham message board. [;)]
[/quote]

He''s quite a character isn''t he? [;)]

[quote user="yellow blood"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="yellow blood"]

[/quote]

You''ve been reading Blackhawk on the Wroxham message board. [;)][/quote]

He''s quite a character isn''t he? [;)]

[/quote]

He certainly is that.