Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Tranmere Rovers V Norwich City match chat thread

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]I hope Lambert puts  some substitutes on at half-time. It''s going to be tough to get something out of this game now on this pitch. Millwall are losing at home so all is not lost today yet..[/quote]What can you REALLY change though? We''re already playing as attacking as we can. Only change I would make is bring C Martin on for Elliot who has done nothing all half (not like he''s had any service though). The game is dead and burried, Tranmare can sit back and defend all day, we''re never going to get 3 goals back, and even if we do, they''ll catch us on the counter. Lets just hope, like Millwall, other results go our way.

[quote user="morty"]I''m actually having a chuckle about this, it matters little in the grand scheme of things.If we lose its not our fault, 2-nil to the officials.[/quote]Would still love to see Lambert or Culverhouse catch the ref with a haymaker![:D]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"]I''m actually having a chuckle about this, it matters little in the grand scheme of things.If we lose its not our fault, 2-nil to the officials.[/quote]I''ll have whatever you''re having lol[/quote]Its true though, its only one game, I''m already in the frame of mind that we have lost, but I wouldn''t bet against clawing something back.Lager - getting ugly people laid since 1856.[:)]

It''s not so much the ref it''s the lino. Keen to make a name for himself with the penalty yet a sudden attack of blindness when he might have to go against the home team. That sort of official is all too prevalent these days.

By the way that''s TWICE now this season that a ref has seen an incident and not given a penalty only to allow himself to be overruled by a lino. Still, great response form the lads.

[quote user="morty"]I''m actually having a chuckle about this, it matters little in the grand scheme of things.

If we lose its not our fault, 2-nil to the officials.
[/quote]

Perhaps this had something to do with the twat in black''s decisions tonight...?

Lambert on Probert; "The referee is a Premiership referee so he is probably more experienced than a lot of the ones we do get and I thought he was very good."

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="morty"]I''m actually having a chuckle about this, it matters little in the grand scheme of things.If we lose its not our fault, 2-nil to the officials.[/quote]Would still love to see Lambert or Culverhouse catch the ref with a haymaker![:D][/quote]Would be nice lol.

[quote user="yellow blood"]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]I hope Lambert puts  some substitutes on at half-time. It''s going to be tough to get something out of this game now on this pitch. Millwall are losing at home so all is not lost today yet..[/quote]

We''ve already had to make one YC

[/quote]

I realise that but I think it''s wise to get the others on so as not to drain ten guys running around in a muddy environment. save some energy for the next game.

At least all of our bad luck has come in one game i hope!

Good to see Rudd getting a runout, shame for Forster, is that 3 games out or 5 now for him?

[quote user="Largey"]At least all of our bad luck has come in one game i hope! Good to see Rudd getting a runout, shame for Forster, is that 3 games out or 5 now for him?[/quote]

1 game as it''s not violent conduct

If we weren''t top of the league by a mile I think i would have broken everything in my living room by now. As it is almost comical that half of football, the ref and the linesman have made awful mistakes along with Doc for the 2nd. The bizarre thing is I think we have played ok.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Largey"]At least all of our bad luck has come in one game i hope! Good to see Rudd getting a runout, shame for Forster, is that 3 games out or 5 now for him?[/quote]

[/quote]Straight red and second sending off?I''m guessing more than one game lol.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]It''s his 2nd of the season though, so is he going to be out for 2?

I agree with Largey, get all the bad luck out in one game!Interesting to compare this to the Colchester debacle - no sign of capitulation, & I haven''t written us off yet. Also we could easily have had 2 or 3 goals, even with 10 men.

[quote user="National express super guard "]best fans in the world tho. makes me proud to hear r boys singing!!![/quote]Agreed! Away support doing us proud regardless! [Y]

OK, seen the replays

1st penalty - 100% wrong

2nd penalty & sending off = 100% correct

3rd goal - 100% wrong

We should be no worse than 1 down at half time, in fact, on chances we could be ahead or at worst, level

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Straight red and second sending off?

I''m guessing more than one game lol.
[/quote]

We will see [;)]

[quote user="Longy"]If we weren''t top of the league by a mile I think i would have broken everything in my living room by now. As it is almost comical that half of football, the ref and the linesman have made awful mistakes along with Doc for the 2nd.

The bizarre thing is I think we have played ok.

[/quote]

You''re right Longy. We''re playing fine. A sloppy pitch contributing to a mistake and bad calls, but otherwise Norwich are still showing Tranmere what a first place team with ten men looks like. No shame here tonight. 

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Straight red and second sending off?I''m guessing more than one game lol.[/quote]

We will see [;)]

[/quote]Lol, I hope you''re right.But obviously me being a bloke, and you being a chick, the chances are slim.[;)]