Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Tranmere Rovers V Norwich City match chat thread

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Canary call will be interesting tonight [:)][/quote]Let me know how it goes, I would rather stick pins in my eyes than listen.[:)]

A defeat was always on the cards somewhere along the line. We hardly set the world alight against Leeds and with 10 men tonight was always going to be difficult.

Bring on two back to back home games and 6 points up for grabs!

WE ARE GOING UP!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Who were the Tranmere scorers tonight?

Ilderton, Moore, Ilderton?

[/quote]The linesman and ref had one each.

Watching this match reminds me of this quote from earlier in the week:[quote]It would take a Devon Loch moment to deprive them of a return to the

Championship,” said Ladbrokes spokesman[/quote]

[quote user="Fozzie"]Watching this match reminds me of this quote from earlier in the week:[quote]It would take a Devon Loch moment to deprive them of a return to the

Championship,” said Ladbrokes spokesman[/quote]

[/quote]

Which aspect of a football match reminds you of a spoken utterance?

[quote user="Largey"]Am i wrong or did Lambert get a touchline ban earlier this season?[/quote]

I''ve an idea he was due to serve one when he came here from Colchester.  Can''t remember how it panned out.

We looked the better team with ten men throughout.Beaten by dog s hit officials.

Oh well onwards and upwards, we are still top with a healthy lead.  Bring on Monday and hope for a NC win and better ref and linesmen.

Have a great weekend all and stay safe [Y]

That fcuking wnaker Ilderton has ruined my bank holiday t0sser[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

How the hell (and this is not me looking at it through green and yellow tinted spectacles) is Ilderton a referee?

Line-up for Stockport?

Rudd

R. Martin, Doc, Nelson, Drury

Russell

Smith, Lappin

Hoolahan

Martin, Holt

Culverhouse, Captain Canary and Razz the Clown on the touchline!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Oh well onwards and upwards, we are still top with a healthy lead.  Bring on Monday and hope for a NC win and better ref and linesmen.

[/quote]

Wish I could look at it like you WAY.

Feel totally annoyed, pi55ed off and depressed[:(]

how can a linesman give a penalty from where he was standing, he was side on to the player that apparently handballed it, shocking. To make things worse he misses a proper handball for the 2nd goal, and that was in his eye line.

If the 3rd goal hadn''t been given I think that we could have won. Goals being unfairly allowed or disallowed can have an effect on the game. We''re still 10 points clear though - Millwall only managed a point

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Wish I could look at it like you WAY.

Feel totally annoyed, pi55ed off and depressed[:(]

[/quote]

It could be worse, we could be reliving last season all over again, but we are top by a nice margin, we have a fantastic manager and a team of triers, tonight was just not our night, what can our team do against a full team, the ref and linesmen, they played their hearts out on that pitch tonight.

Don''t be depressed mate, just thank god you support a wonderful club like NCFC and you aren''t a Stockport supporter. [:D]