Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Tranmere Rovers V Norwich City match chat thread

New poster here but been on the forums a lot and i have to see that was the most unbelivable thing and decision that i have ever ever seen, even the Tranmere players stopped and put there hands up.. disgusting decision.. I do however feel that Fraser shouldnt have gone for that ball and kinda deserved to be sent off but he did blatantly dive as well.... what a horrific game we are having and i do feel so very sorry for them the decisions are once again against them!!!!Come on yellows lets get at least one goal so i can cheer lol x

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Best tell the team your plan morty [/quote]Keep it under your hat, but my plan is "Score 4 goals"

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]You''d best make lots of cups tea tonight morty. We''re gonna need all the help we can get[/quote]Will "get cans of Becks from the fridge" do instead?

[/quote]Do whatever you have to to ensure we score alright! lol Though you putting on kettle has worked best before[/quote]Theres goals in us, trust in Lambert.[:)][/quote]I trust Lambert. Just not the Pitch/officials/sky tv........ [;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Best tell the team your plan morty [/quote]Keep it under your hat, but my plan is "Score 4 goals"[/quote]Clipped Canary likes this. [Y]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Best tell the team your plan morty [/quote]Keep it under your hat, but my plan is "Score 4 goals"[/quote]Clipped Canary likes this. [Y][/quote]It is simple in its simplicity.[:)]

I had to mute Sky and put radio snorefolk on....so frustrating!Can''t wait to see Martn and Johnson on, 2-3-4 anyone?

I hope Lambert puts  some substitutes on at half-time. It''s going to be tough to get something out of this game now on this pitch. Millwall are losing at home so all is not lost today yet..

When Forster got sent off i lost the plot a bit but the third goal was just a bloody awful mistake by the ref and linesman,just one more thing Stockport are in trouble come Monday!!!! How long before the Leeds tools come on here and start the BS?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]I hope Lambert puts  some substitutes on at half-time. It''s going to be tough to get something out of this game now on this pitch. Millwall are losing at home so all is not lost today yet..[/quote]

We''ve already had to make one YC

I''m actually having a chuckle about this, it matters little in the grand scheme of things.If we lose its not our fault, 2-nil to the officials.

I could take losing this game under dodgy circumstances but I fear a booking for Holt or another player sent off.

We have two home games coming up and we need our best players for that.

I suspect Tranmere will go defensive minded later on and that will be our chance.