Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Tranmere Rovers V Norwich City match chat thread

City: Forster; R Martin, Drury, Nelson, Doherty; Russell, Hughes, Lappin; Hoolahan, Holt, Elliott
Subs: Rudd, Gill, C Martin, Rose, McNamee, Whitbread, Johnson

Tranmere: Daniels, Goodison, McLaren, Broomes, Thomas-Moore, Welsh, Taylor, Cornell, McCready, Curran, Gordon
Subs: Edds, Savage, Collister, Shuker, Bakayogo, Sordell, Labadie

It''s extremely common for young players to be affected at this stage of the season, and if tiredness doesn''t get them inconsistency probably will. They usually have their "legs" to get through a full season between the ages of 23 and 32 assuming they look after themselves.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Thought i''d start this early as I had my nose put out of joint by young upstarts beating me to it.[/quote]

[:P]

Shame to see Chris Martin on the bench

Rate him higher than Elliot -but guess Lambert knows best

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Thought i''d start this early as I had my nose put out of joint by young upstarts beating me to it.[/quote]

[:P]

[/quote]

[quote user="Back after the break"]It''s extremely common for young players to be affected at this stage of the season, and if tiredness doesn''t get them inconsistency probably will. They usually have their "legs" to get through a full season between the ages of 23 and 32 assuming they look after themselves.[/quote]

Maybe Chrissy hasn''t looked after himself [:O]

Been watching the west brom match on sky.They showed the pitch (looked aweful!) and they said the ref did an inspection and it has passed, so game on! Did look like they had ponds on that pitch when they were forking it out, no joke.

Got a feeling an absolute spanking is on the cards. Tranmere not scored in 3, only scored 3 more in total than Holt, we''ve not lost to somebody in the bottom half,  can see us getting 4 here if things go well.And sod the pitch, we spanked Colchester in worse.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"]Brilliant opening sequence on Sky Sports.[:D][/quote]

I bloody missed it as I needed a pee bob

[/quote]It was a montage of goals and general Norwich sexiness set to Yellow by Coldplay.[:D]