Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Tranmere Rovers V Norwich City match chat thread

Thought i''d start this early as I am sure there''s a bit to chat about pre-match.

I must say I have a nervous feeling about this match, what with it being on SKY, will my nerves be justified?  I hope we kick some serious butt and bring home all 3 points.

OTBC [:D]

Tis in the bag WAY.Hughes in for Smith (dead leg and a convenient rest) and playing the standard diamond.3-0 City.[:)]

Millwall have a tricky game at Brentford tonight. The lead could be 8 points or 14 which would surely settle it.

He is quite pacey when he needs to get a shift on lol.

I never predict as the last time I did it ended in us losing to Col Who, so best I keep firmly [:#]

I''m having the same nervy feelings! We never do well on sky!

However, although they are scrapping it out at the bottom, I think we will be to much to handle for them. Expect 10 men behind the ball making it incredibly hard for us to play free flowing football. Lets hope we can hear our fans loud and clear aswell!

I''m going 3-1 City, Martin to get a goal as he will get his starting place back tonight probably, Holt and Doherty with the others, Come on City!

Well managed to find out what a dead leg is

Heavy impact to the quadriceps causing the muscle to be crushed against the bone.

This causes a tearing of the muscle within the sheath that surrounds it.  (ouchy)!!!

Hurts at point of impact and usually tingling in leg. Also swelling, bruising and sometimes restricted movement.

Hi guys,Missed you in the Nelson last week Morts!Have a look at this - very funny [URL]http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=178840[/URL]

[quote user="leedscanary"]Hi guys,Missed you in the Nelson last week Morts!Have a look at this - very funny [URL]http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=178840[/URL]

[/quote]I was wearing a pretty distinctive yellow shirt too!!!Hahahaha, they are certainly lowering their expectations!!

They just showed the Tranmere pitch on SSN. There was loads of water on the surface and the ground staff were working on it with forks. They said there was no news of a pitch inspection but on what I saw it''s got to be marginal.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]You and how many others morty? lol[/quote]I was the only one I saw wearing the old school "Norwich and Peterborough" shirt though.[:)]

[quote user="waggers"]They just showed the Tranmere pitch on SSN. There was loads of water on the surface and the ground staff were working on it with forks. They said there was no news of a pitch inspection but on what I saw it''s got to be marginal.[/quote]

Good grief lol hardly surprising with the amount of rain we''ve all had.

Guess it''s a wait and see few hours

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]They just said the pitch is very sticky [:S][/quote]Can''t be worse than Colchester lol.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]I take it we''re playing on another paddy field then lol
[/quote]

Yes hun looking that way, they say the pitch is sticky [:S]

Good evening all and goodbye all.Off to the pub to watch the game,so here''s hoping for another 3 points.Cheers and enjoy the game[Y]

off to watch it at a mates in a bit, no beer as driving. 4-1 to us tonite! i actually think we will go behind.

Stephen Elliott keeps his place with Chris Martin on the bench. Very surprised.