Sign in to follow this  
vendy18

MOM????

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Karsa for his splendid reaction to the ref sending Lambert off. "What for?.....Oh, f*** off!"[/quote]

LOL, that was not the toughest bit of lip reading. I dont think he was very impressed.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Karsa for his splendid reaction to the ref sending Lambert off. "What for?.....Oh, f*** off!"[/quote]

Absolutely agree! LEGEND! I''m glad someone told the ref too..........

After his blinder at Huddersfield, Elliot doesn''t seem too keen on making his mark after all. That''s the second no-show in two games.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]After his blinder at Huddersfield, Elliot doesn''t seem too keen on making his mark after all. That''s the second no-show in two games.[/quote]He had no supply, so he can''t really do anything with it. Holt can, he''s a big strong lad, Elliot is not.

Hoolahan? He was trying to force it too much in the end. Got alot of the ball but for me just didn''t keep it simple enough.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]After his blinder at Huddersfield, Elliot doesn''t seem too keen on making his mark after all. That''s the second no-show in two games.[/quote]have to agree with you on this...gave us nothing.

I do think PL will be shopping for a striker in close season

[quote user="G"]Hoolahan? He was trying to force it too much in the end. Got alot of the ball but for me just didn''t keep it simple enough.[/quote]

Agreed  thought Hooly was generally off his game again. Defence was shocking as a unit so hard to call it for Drury either, too much space given on both flanks - even with 11 men they were pulling us all over the place and we sedlom won the second ball. We played quite well going forward but the pitch slowed us down. Holt should have scored when we were only two down and that would have been interesting. Even if Hooly had scored late on we would have had a 10 minute go at them, but in the end working our socks off for a point isn''t worth it with another game on Monday. MOM for me was Holt.

Hopefully Leeds and Swindon will draw so that it won''t really hurt us anyway.

The midfield lost the battle again ...aka Swindon ....aka Leeds.

Russell can''t do it all.. maybe we need some grit back alonside him to break up opposition play.....Gill?