Sign in to follow this  
Farkes The Herald Angels

Norwich The Face of Sanitisation

[quote user="willynaylor"]Some interesting anti-Leeds thoughts on here. You may or may not have seen me post, but me and essex white try and offer up reasoned debate...the way you guys have stormed the league and literally pissed all over us has been very impressive. Lots of Leeds fans have a problem at with how Elland Rd now is very sanitised, passionless and lacking atmosphere. Thats not to say it should go back to the bad old days of causing trouble for visiting fans as soon as they step off the train at Leeds Central, but many of us do hanker for the return of terracing. As someone said, football is now classless and of course thats important for the future of football. But lets face it, even though football was pretty bankrupt in the 80s, is it much better now? The horrendous influence of $ky, and the egos and attitude that go with it...huge ticket prices, even bigger debt, foreign owners, the decline of the England national side. Leeds fans are angry that we''re paying high prices to watch a mediocre team in a mediocre league, and teams like Brentford, Walsall are coming and enjoying themselves when we should be rubbing their noses in it. its been a nightmare of a season for us, and feelings are running high[/quote]

I can understand the fans anger at high prices, and I know we are lucky in that respect.  If your fans are so angry why have they not let the board know this, protests after the game etc?  Or has that happened and I missed it?

What Leeds fans have to come to grips with, as some NC fans have had to this season is that we are not the big impressive clubs we once were, leave the past where it is, and move forwards.  The longer people linger in the past the harder it is to move forwards.

Being angry is ok, but it gets you nowhere at all, apart from maybe at the docs with high blood pressure.

I just think as NC last season that the players you have lack motivation and passion for the club, that takes a change in management to turn them around.  But you are sitting high in the table and the chances are Leeds will be promoted, either automatically or by play off''s.

Leeds and play-offs dont work, we would balls them up and most certainly lose to Huddersfield. I do enjoy a bet and will be putting everything that I own on Huddersfield to do us!

Agree with the change of management...Grayson has had a very bad 3/4 months and he doesnt look like he knows how to turn it around

[quote user="willynaylor"]Leeds and play-offs dont work, we would balls them up and most certainly lose to Huddersfield. I do enjoy a bet and will be putting everything that I own on Huddersfield to do us! Agree with the change of management...Grayson has had a very bad 3/4 months and he doesnt look like he knows how to turn it around[/quote]

Do you think it''s the case that the players don''t want to play for him?