Sign in to follow this  
Methane

THERE IS A GOD - MAN UTD 1 CHELSEA 2

Now all that remains today is for a Leeds Swindon draw and the binners to lose to resurgent Reading.

Whats good about it - the premiership would only be interesting if Burnley or Wigan won it. Manure and Chelski represent everything that is bad about football - having said that United were robbed by Drogba - haha!

I agree completely. It''s always a pleasure to see those horrid red Mancs lose. Chelsea have certainly cheered me up.I can''t wait for the phone-ins tonight. Did you just hear that Manc moaning about the off-side and that Chelsea only buy the league? Priceless! So much pleasure.

[quote user="Romantic"]But Chelsea are kak too!
[/quote]

[Y] Can''t stand ''em.Would rather Man U had won.

Can''t stand any of em but I hate Chelsea marginally less than I hate Manpoo so a good result for me.

[quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Me too.  And Drogba''s goal was a mile offside.

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Me too.  And Drogba''s goal was a mile offside.

[/quote]

I bet Fergies head will be even more purple when he sees that!! Yet another very poor decision by a so-called proffesional.

I love it when Man Utd fans claim the likes of Chelsea are trying to but the league.

In all my years Man Utd have constantly broke transfer records, yet they dont see that as trying to buy the league.

30m for Juan Seb Veron to be a sub the other year.

Cant believe they didnt think Tevez was worth 25m yet Berbatov is worth 30.8m......I know who I would rather have.

Go through the history books, and with 1 or 2 exceptions Man Utd have broke the transfer record most of the time.

yet I dont suppose Manc fans know this, as all they know is what they see on telly.....most probably dont understand the green and yellow scarfs being about Newton Heaths original colours....sorry green and gold isnt it.....

The offside no-call was a shock, but the fact ManU didn''t weep and wail about it was more so. They moan and groan when there is no foul and yet remain silent and accepting when there is one that doesn''t get called. How weird. Crying after the game doesn''t count.

[quote user="Methane"]Now all that remains today is for a Leeds Swindon draw and the binners to lose to resurgent Reading.[/quote]

God had a day off yesterday then