Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Football league watch/ match thread

Some big games in our league today:Leeds take on Swindon at Elland Road- both sides could feasibly finish 2nd. A draw would be perfect for us.At stadium: mk - I hope our ''east anglian neighbors'' can do us a favour and beat Charlton. And it doesnt really concern us but at Adams Park Huddersfield take on Wycombe. A win for the away side would see them over haul Colly WHO!? in 6th place.Heres hoping for a draw at Elland Road, a win for the home team at stadium MK and a win for the Terriers.

[quote user="paul moy"]33 minutes gone and not one goal in Div 1.  Must be a record !![/quote]

I''ve just realised it''s canary player playing up. [:$]

[quote user="Title chasing CT "]Anyone listening to Leeds V Swindon?
[/quote]

Yes, and Andy Hughes almost scored[:D] 

The WACCOE site is made up of three pages. The language entries on the first two pages could have come from the mouths of babes. After Swindon scored, however, normal language was restored. [:D] 

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]As the proverb goes....''Go forth and stultify.''[/quote]

I prefer ''Go forth...and lose in the playoffs'' [:D]

Colchester are currently out of the play-off zone today thanks to Huddersfield. Looks like my dream of Huddersfield beating Leeds in the play-offs may be coming true !! 

A Charlton win would really, really rack pressure on them.

They''d be 1 bad result from being 5th!

There is a genuine chance they may end up 7th...Yeovil away next which isn''t easy!

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Only 6 points off 7th as it stands.How great would that be?[/quote][:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]