Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Lambert likely to get charged!

Not for the actual incident, but for his language to the ref afterwards. Same with Chris K too.

Also, can see the FA resting the officials from last night, but implementing the above charges to save face.

I''m skint but could offer a fiver on the 19th April... shame the NCFC Kitty has closed... [;)]Would like to see how the FA handle our situation, particularly in reference to Lambo''s post-match comments, and compare that to how they handle Manure''s comments from today''s game...

We should seriously set something up to all chip in to pay his fine.Once we know how much it is obviously lol.

It would certainly generate a bit of positive publicity for the club and show the world (well, The Sun readers, probably) just how great our fans have been of late...

[quote user="morty"]We should seriously set something up to all chip in to pay his fine.

Once we know how much it is obviously lol.
[/quote]

Agreed Morty - but with the number of red cards recieved I think the club will be getting an enourmous fine, with the FA using Lambert to hide behind the respect campaign, thus deflecting from how s*** their officials were.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

[quote user="morty"]We should seriously set something up to all chip in to pay his fine.Once we know how much it is obviously lol.[/quote]

Agreed Morty - but with the number of red cards recieved I think the club will be getting an enourmous fine, with the FA using Lambert to hide behind the respect campaign, thus deflecting from how s*** their officials were.

[/quote]This is the flaw in the Respect campaign - the days of deference have gone now, and respect has to be earned.  That numpty last night deserved no respect and got no respect.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

[quote user="morty"]We should seriously set something up to all chip in to pay his fine.

Once we know how much it is obviously lol.
[/quote]

[/quote]

And so throwing this whole respect c### out the window, It didn''t take long for the message to go round the Tranmere side last night that the ref was on thier side and they could get away with murder, (and they did ).