Sign in to follow this  
TRAVIS ASKEW

make a complaint to the FA about ref

Not that i expect to get the game replayed or even get a reply from them. However theres a phone number to put in a complaint to the fa. Its 08449800699. You can email but only the customer relations team at this link.... http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/WhoWeAre/ContactUs/NewsAndFeatures/2007/Contact_Us

Again, i dont expect much joy but if lots complain about a totally inept referee, you never know.

Now for my opinions for what they''re worth!

I have read posts here every day for years now and and very rarely post (as u can see). But I find it unreal how some ''fans'' blame certain players for everything, usually Doc or Hooly lasy year or so. And yes they can have bad games but this year they''ve been immense for us. However last nights fiasco was really out of our players hands. Yes a bit of a cock up for 2nd penalty but 1st was not a pen, 3rd ''goal'' wasn''t and we had a clear pen not given. With the amazing sending off of ''King'' Lambert too!!! We will bounce back with a vengeance on Monday (sorry Stockport in advance of the game). We will be champions soon and hopefully that so called referee will never officiate in any of our matches again. Rant over lol.

Its a nice thought, but nothing will come of any complaint, the FA protect their referees like their own special children...

[quote user="Lincs Canary"]What about starting a petition... lol.. they surely couldnt ignore that.[/quote]

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=111111065574809&ref=ts