Sign in to follow this  
If I had the wings of  a sparrow

Boost Worthy's transfer kitty

How many people would be prepared to further boost our transfer kitty through another share issue, I for one would buy some more shares as the excitement generated last year through the fans giving Worthy a transfer kitty was the best xmas present I have ever had.  I would also trade friends & families gifts of socks & pants for money to be donated to the club.

What do other people think ?

If they were to set up a Christmas Present for Worthington Fund I would donate £10 out of my pocket. Would only take 50,000 fans to do this and Worthy would have an extra 500k to spend. Just think of NCFC being a nephew you never knew you had!!!

[quote]How many people would be prepared to further boost our transfer kitty through another share issue, I for one would buy some more shares as the excitement generated last year through the fans giving Wo...[/quote]

I have a far better way of raising cash, ditch bloody Doomcaster and Co. You''d save a packet in a flash.

I have never trusted them, and never will, sorry, but that''s just my opinion.

And I''m not convinced any money that was raised, would end up in Nigel''s war chest.

In a word - No

The fans have done more than their bit in recent years by turning up, buying the shirts, taking full away allocations etc. It''s not as if we''re in a Wrexham style crisis