Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Football league show

Erm is that it,nothing about the pathetic ref and lino,jesus they haven''t got a clue,Tranmere won the game because of the men in black and Bhasin just said how good Tranmere were,stupid bloody show!!!

Very annoying and Claridge and his dullard mate are really getting on my tits now.

They had a good old gloat 1st weekend when we lost 7-1 and they seem to give us no credit fro coming back strong under Lambert.

Also bbc teletext 390, barely ever a mention of City, yet cambridge, Luton, Stevenage and bloody Histon get on there.

have NCFC fallen out with BBC....perhaps something we havent heard about???

It''s probably best to just pretend they were laughing at the awful officiating off-camera, and trying to hide it whilst live.Yes...they were pretending they were laughing at how the Norwich team gave away stonewall penalties, tried to cheat Tranmere out of a fair & decent third, cheated to get a consolation, then the staff threw a hissy.  You know the BBC sport people hate Norwich.  Perhaps Mike Liggins slept with all their wives. Might make you feel better.

Who cares! its a shit tv show which is why its on at stupid o''clock, the best they can do is Steve "shit manager, shit player and all round wanker" Claridge. lets not worry bout if the rest of the country realise we got raped by the ref and his assistants and move on to monday, will will still win the league because we are the best team

It was pretty poor from the BBC... However, great to see the passion from the boys and Lambert. Really positive stuff even though we lost.

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Hopefully Late Kick Off will make people wary of this. I think Holland will feel sorry for us and he''ll bring that topic up even if it hurts him to talk about us.[/quote]

I thought they said Late Kick Off is not this week with it being easter and all that?

Although  I agree with many comments on here, I still tthink Claridge is a much better pundit than the SKY ****holes!!! Christ almighty Beagrie is the worst ever!

He''s given our strikers much credit, but it''s typical isn''t it... They''re rattling on ''bout Leeds because they are the "GREAT CLUB" of the past etc... etc...

The Tranmere game was decided by baffling refereeing, but they do not want to go deeper into that do they...? The crappy FA sods are listening too and they are the British Broadcasting Cunts aren''t they?

That Clem is the biggest t*t in history. Just the sight of his smug baldy face makes me want to hit the TV screen with hammers.

[quote user="Boyo''"]

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Hopefully Late Kick Off will make people wary of this. I think Holland will feel sorry for us and he''ll bring that topic up even if it hurts him to talk about us.

I thought they said Late Kick Off is not this week with it being easter and all that?

[/quote]

You''re right, it''s not [:$] My Bad.

I''m still feeling irriated about the game. I can''t see us not going up as Champions but the more I watch the ''highlights'' the more I think it''s a case of "Look mum, I''m on TV" from the ref.  Oh well, bring on tomorrow......

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Erm is that it,nothing about the pathetic ref and lino,jesus they haven''t got a clue,Tranmere won the game because of the men in black and Bhasin just said how good Tranmere were,stupid bloody show!!![/quote]

Now If it were Arsenal or Manure, they wouldsay the match officials were shocking, but because it''s us they say ''Well thats football,get on with it. We all know how much the media love to ignore us, what we need to do tomorrow is make more noise and help them beat Stockport.  

Late kick off isn''t on this week, The Football League

Show is on showing Mondays games instead.