Sign in to follow this  
Canary Wundaboy

Chris Kamara makes an ass of himself Live on SSN

[quote user="canarycol"]these guys are better than any modern day comedians they have me in stiches everytime[/quote]Far better, hilarious stuff.

And like the rest of you ,i saw it live and at first thought it was funny..But a part of me thought,hang on how can you miss boo`s and even if kammy thought they were for the decision to bring him off,surely the players wouldve complained and he would have seen the commotion aroud the ref..Unless there wasnt any complaints and the player just walked off like he was being subbed..So i reserved judgement,recorded match of the day and it quite clearly shows the ref holding his arm up for at least 10 seconds and then being surrounded by the players who clearly felt it was wrong,while the crowd also showed their displeasure..So perhaps just perhaps kammy had a comic brainwave and keeping with the recent humour,thought he would wind sterling up..Then hearing the raptures in the studio.he decided to continue with the"eh what?" (watch kammys face change halfway during his report, from suprise to lol ,then back to suprise,with a touch of the enquiring look)..maybe it was a genuine mistake? maybe he was in th loo? But im not so sure :)

[quote user="Barclaybred"]And like the rest of you ,i saw it live and at first thought it was funny..But a part of me thought,hang on how can you miss boo`s and even if kammy thought they were for the decision to bring him off,surely the players wouldve complained and he would have seen the commotion aroud the ref..Unless there wasnt any complaints and the player just walked off like he was being subbed..So i reserved judgement,recorded match of the day and it quite clearly shows the ref holding his arm up for at least 10 seconds and then being surrounded by the players who clearly felt it was wrong,while the crowd also showed their displeasure..So perhaps just perhaps kammy had a comic brainwave and keeping with the recent humour,thought he would wind sterling up..Then hearing the raptures in the studio.he decided to continue with the"eh what?" (watch kammys face change halfway during his report, from suprise to lol ,then back to suprise,with a touch of the enquiring look)..maybe it was a genuine mistake? maybe he was in th loo? But im not so sure :)[/quote]Maybe...but it is possible to miss sending offs particularly for second bookable offences. I remember years ago against Watford (the game when Lee Marshall scored a last minute winner and got in trouble for taunting the Watford fans) the Hornets had a man sent off but I didn''t realise for several minutes that they were down to ten men till my son mentioned it!